ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   2009+ Lancer Ralliart Drivetrain (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SSTF-1 Fluid (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2461)

turtle9er 03-07-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA (Post 29882)
Wrong size. Pierre tried to size it up with an old one from his car. No dice.

I don't get it, how can they have the exact same numbers on the filter and case and not fit......just does not seem a company would produce something like that. I think this needs further research.

kris 03-10-2012 04:04 PM

I`d like to hear this from Pierre ?? same part number same part.

NFSLancerRA 03-10-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris (Post 30017)
I`d like to hear this from Pierre ?? same part number same part.

Go ahead and buy it and report back. If it fits, great.

I have no vested interest in this part. I do not appreciate the implication that I somehow made that up. I am making an effort to pass along information. Don't shoot the messenger.

TrailBrake 03-10-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA (Post 30019)
Go ahead and buy it and report back. If it fits, great.

I have no vested interest in this part. I do not appreciate the implication that I somehow made that up. I am making an effort to pass along information. Don't shoot the messenger.

NFSLancerRA, I've been the same kind of deal when sharing info before, so I can appreciate your feelings on this. Please don't let it discourage you from sharing, as I appreciate the info, as I'm sure others do as well.

turtle9er 03-10-2012 07:44 PM

There must be something different between the European and NA cars for this filter not to fit. Seems like a few ppl out there are also interested, so maybe they will have better results.

NFSLancerRA 03-10-2012 08:00 PM

I really hope that it does fit. That will save a lot of people a lot of money. I have had my differences with Kris, in the past. This goes way beyond just this thread.

BravoZero 03-10-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA (Post 30038)
I really hope that it does fit. That will save a lot of people a lot of money. I have had my differences with Kris, in the past. This goes way beyond just this thread.

Ah, that explains it.

We're all here to be friends and help each other, let's maintain professionalism as best as possible. That goes for everyone, not just NFS and Kris. I like being here, tension between two or more people makes it uncomfortable sometimes.

Back on topic, if it works and it's documented, great. Let everyone know. If not, post proof of the side-by-side comparisons and why it won't work.

kris 03-10-2012 10:30 PM

Not trying to shoot the messenger, we all want to save dollars if we can but your info. was second hand "he said"!

KyleKitchen 03-12-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA (Post 30038)

More info!
PM me, prease. ;)

Jkaaaaaaaay

zeRep85 03-14-2012 01:40 PM

SST flush yesterday! w00t w00t!

At 47K the fluid wasnt toooo bad.

Cant tell if its smoother due to the new fresh fluid or because of the FFL-2.

Also, would it better to have a tad bit MORE fluid or a tad bit LESS fluid?

zeRep