ClubRalliart.com

ClubRalliart.com (http://www.clubralliart.com/index_forum.php)
-   Site Feedback and Suggestions (http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Site slowness (http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=4202)

Jackal 10-17-2013 10:58 PM

I'm sure in the southern part of the U.S.A where most of the traffic is on one company's back bone it's great but I have found that some major ISP's in different parts of the world use slightly different packet sizing that still works but when the network is pushed during peak volume times when transmitting through multiple providers. That critical header packets are being resent over and over which can cause delays in page loading etc..

I would be interested to find a site for an ISP down in California or Florida that I could do a speed test with or do a trace route to find out how many nodes or routers I am having to go through to get to that neck of the internet woods. AKA How many hops my data is making to get back to me.

Jackal 02-06-2014 12:03 AM

Well I think something has to be done as yet again I am waiting up to 30 seconds or more for just Club Ralliart and top ad banner to load then up to 4 minutes for the rest of the main page to load. After that it just gets worse.

I have run every adware and anti virus on my machine and checked with my local ISP. They tell me it is not them but the server for this site that is slow, nothing they can do about that.I have been on cable modem for years because I have multiple machines that all do gaming.

Right now I have had to open a second browser and check on it every 3-4 minutes just to get this far.

Somebody fix this please as the site is un usable for me. I miss you guys!

iralli_iskustvo 02-06-2014 02:43 AM

^ Yes same here

skills 02-13-2014 05:18 PM

Super slow here for me too in NJ. Any computer, location, or browser.

tencents 02-14-2014 02:35 AM

Australia here.. took me about 10 mins to just post this

iralli_iskustvo 02-14-2014 04:06 PM

Found away to speed the site loading time. This tactic is a bit ridiculous but it works for me. When loading "clubralliart.com" press "stop/reload page" button and it will load up the site right away. Do that for every page and it loads pages up within seconds.

Jackal 02-17-2014 02:48 PM

I am at the end of my rope as it takes 2-5 minutes for each and every page to load. I have tried from multiple computers from locations a hundreds of miles apart. I have tried from Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and Las Vegas each time just as slow. I have tried stop reload etc..

I have contacted my Internet provider they have said its slow response time from sites apache server or something like that.I have updated to newest version of Internet Explorer. I can't invest an hour of wait time just to read through a few new posts.

So I will try a couple times every week but if this continues I will have to move on to a site that actually works. This took almost a half hour to locate the right thread and post.

iralli_iskustvo 02-17-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal (Post 48956)
I am at the end of my rope as it takes 2-5 minutes for each and every page to load. I have tried from multiple computers from locations a hundreds of miles apart. I have tried from Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and Las Vegas each time just as slow. I have tried stop reload etc..

I have contacted my Internet provider they have said its slow response time from sites apache server or something like that.I have updated to newest version of Internet Explorer. I can't invest an hour of wait time just to read through a few new posts.

So I will try a couple times every week but if this continues I will have to move on to a site that actually works. This took almost a half hour to locate the right thread and post.

It's a pita. It's definitely servers not your internet provider lol. Try my tactic! ^

blink34 02-18-2014 08:13 AM

Same problem as Jackal, im in new york and i have tried my home laptop, desktop and now my work computer. i get the top logo and a minute later the rest of the page.:confused:

Jackal 02-20-2014 03:07 PM

Well it's like this, if this is not fixed by summer I will not be coming back. I just don't have the time of patience. I would be willing to pay an annual membership fee or something to help support the site etc.. in exchange for a guarantee of proper service. IE>> page load times under 15 seconds.

Almost every other site you click and boom it's there. At least back in the old days circa 1995 when cruising the net with my P133 machine with a 14.4 modem you could at least watch as each item that made up the page downloaded one digital line at a time on the 14" CRT monitor.

I love the site and the people here but if this is not fixed I will not have a choice. So hopefully someone can get a hold of somebody with the ability to get this resolved.