Thread: Oh... hai!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeRep85 View Post
lil bit...

I occasionally post and try to inform people..but like with other forums the OG members get tired of posting.

<OG member

How is the ford treating you? Really digging the Fiesta ST as a daily..

TheSmokingTire youtube channel did a couple COBB stage upgrades to theirs and it handled them VERY well..

z
e
R
e
p
Yea I figured that would be the case, oh well.

I'm on my second Focus ST, my first one was totalled, hit by a drunk driver this past summer. Thankfully a few bumps and scratches, those side curtain air bags are a great invention.

I picked up another '14 Focus ST, this time an ST3 package (HID's, leather seats, nav, etc.) Decided to leave this one alone for a while and ride it out stock. Honestly, it's one of the few awesome stock vehicles I've driven. It handles so well as-is and has more than enough pickup for being a daily.

In fact... earlier this year I met up with a friend that has a heavily modified '10 RA with upgraded F/R sway bars, KW coilovers and urethane bushings all around along with other power mods. He even admitted after taking my stock '13 ST for a spin that it handled better than his RA. He smokes me off the line though. Truth be told I almost opted for a Fiesta ST this time around but I could not get over how small the car is, no trunk space for all my gear I take to work every day.