Thread: Ads
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:10 PM

I think giving feedback is great, but do you think that the admins are money hungry and placing the ads because they "want" to. I didn't mean to give you a hard time, but just keep in mind that the people that run this board could take offense to you saying things like "well www.blahblah.com doesn't have this many ads, so why do you? Well, ClubRA may not have the funds behind it that another website has. I was just saying that it is super easy to block the thing that annoys you than to come across as unappreciative or comparative to this great, free site we have. The last thing most people on here want is this website to be "taken for granted", and the people keeping it alive get jaded because we seem spoiled, and shutting it down. Sorry if I seemed to accuse you of acting that way. I didn't mean to come across that way. Was just trying to give MY feedback that if those ads keep this site up, and I never see them anyway because of the filter, I have no problem with them. Out of "site", out of mind. Pardon the pun.....lol.