View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Part 3 of 3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwphoto View Post
Take out screws 1, 2, and 3. Open the fuse box and pull on that piece and work it loose until that piece hangs free from the top but still is connected from the bottom. The knee airbag piece stays where it is, I was cautious around the airbag.

Take out a blank button, I used the one on the right because of; (question for anyone: what is connected to the blank button on the left here in my photo??)

Then you have to free the awc wires from the rest of the wires for the center console, which means for at least the 2011, I had to cut these ziptie wire holders which were a pain because you have to be very careful and they were in difficult spots. There were 3 I think. You will then have to free them of electrical tape and you have to get it free enough to bring the wires over to the left part of the dashboard. Didn’t really take detailed photos here but you can easily figure it out. Bring the wires over and connect that awc button to the dash location. Once you get that far I think you’ll easily manage assembling everything back together

hope that works for everyone.
cheers