View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIE12 View Post
Hi, everyone. Am new on the forum and I must say its amazing. But the truth is am actually here too see if Drew would answer A few questions for me on his BBK kit. Drew would your calipers fit a Evo IX? I know the Evo X calipers fit buy drilling the hub, so technically these should fit? Would you just sell the calipers and brake pads on there own? And would you send them too the UK? I honestly think this BBK would be a big success over in the UK. The kit does look amazing Drew. Thanks
Welcome, Eddie. Unfortunately, if this kit would bolt up to the IX easily, it would bolt up to the X easily. And if it bolted up to the X easily, it would mean the X brakes would bolt up to the RA easily. Since that isn't the case, I developed this kit for the RA. Unfortunately, it will not fit any year Evolution. Mitsubishi tried to screw the RA guys by making it near impossible to put X brakes on the RA. But they didn't know a clever little mind like mine would solve the problem relatively cheap and easy.