View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Hello everyone, I decided to go with Enkei Raijins 18x8.5 but I am clueless to what offset I should go with along with which tire size to go with. I going for aggressive meaty tires look. Debating between 255/265 tires. Obviously plenty of pulling and rolling fenders will be needed.

Any suggestions, tips and advice is welcomed. Thank you.
Those wheels only come in 3 offsets in that size and our bolt pattern, 35, 38 and 50mm. The 50mm is a no go if you want a nice look, and it really doesn't matter between the two, based on what tires you want. Now for the tire sizes you listed. A 265 will not fit properly on a 8.5" wheel. Honestly, a 255 is too much for it too. Wider doesn't always mean better grip. When you start to deform the tire by placing it on a rim too narrow, you lose contact patch from tread bulge. I would stick with 245 at the most. A nice 235/40/18 or 245/40/18 will work wonders. The 38mm will give you an easier time with the rear fenders. And if you want to know how they would look, just look at X wheels. They are 18x8.5" 38mm offset.