ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Tuning and Tech
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstevojr View Post
Switch to a 3-port, more consistent finer tuning capabilities. With the cold front we've been having over-boosting will happen.
And FYI, a stock boost pill will not hold as much boost as an upgraded pill. The reason being the size, the upgraded pill has a smaller opening, tricking the solenoid as to how much boost it is seeing (keeping the WG closed).
So when switching to a 3-port, should you use the OEM or aftermarket boost pill? I don't plan on going with the EvoX turbo, just the Ralliart's TD04.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:18 AM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default yo

Hi all
Ok for those of you who have no more warranty or don't care about it what he did is the way to go.
But the build is pretty simple use mostly evo x part and maby 1 or 2 aftermarket.

But for the cheapest way is go with all evo x parts every thing from turbo, manifold, new oil and cooling lines for the turbo, intercooler,stock X ic pipes or after market like the one I am selling, turbo inlet tube,X stock intake or aftermarket X intake like the apexi I am selling also, battery relocate kit, and factory evo x reflash which is 90.00 at any dealership, and after market or 2011 evo x stock exhaust which flows better then 2008-2010 evo x exhaust which I have for sale if any one wants it.
All of these items can be found in junk yards, evo x forums, and any one that has upgraded there evo x will sell there stock parts for cheap so just keep digging through sale adds and forums.
That would be the cheapest and if done right will net you the same power as a X or a little more and if you like a after market tune for more power.

But if you are realy looking for power give up on the X turbo and go with a GREEN or RED turbo also bigger turbo inlet tube and bigger then stock X intercooler and tune because that what all the x owners are doing because they say the X turbo is small also.

I like what you guys are doing and I can't waite to see a 600+ hp Ralliart that would be major props to roll into MOD with a RA with more power then some of the spec out evo x's that will be there like a real in your face.lol
Keep up the good work and if you go GREEN or RED please post pulls with the X turbo then the GREEN or RED you will see a major difference.

Major props to you guy's I love my RA family.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

hackerrei, please make a sale thread for the items you plan to sell. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
hackerrei, please make a sale thread for the items you plan to sell. Thanks.
He does...

http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2320
Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 PM

Default yo

Sorry I was just throwing it out there for any one looking to do or that did a swap just to help them out becuase some of those thing cost alot from the vendor.
I made a sale thread for them just though I would put it in with what I was saying about the topic since it also pretained to what I was saying and the topic it self.
I kept every thing with in topic.
No thread jacking here that is why I did not go into detail or put prices and did not use it to add a link to my tread or take over his thread so no foul.
So lets carry on with what this tread is realy about making a monster RA with a monster turbo.

Any new update on how the car is doing with the tune and the turbo.
Will you send it off for newer internals or upgraded internals?
How is it on the track I can't waite to see vids of this thing stomping.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

No need to be sorry.
^my apologies I never saw your for sale thread.
Maybe next time you should link some of your advertisement post to your thread while staying on topic.
Never did say you went off topic or you were jacking this thread.
(Just clearing things up no hard feelings) GLWS.

I usually let things take it course, Im all for freedom of speech (which so many people died for)
Carry on guys. 600+whp RA?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:02 PM

Actually I'm going for that build, but it won't be 600whp, maybe 550whp or close to it. I'm going the EF3 turbo with short runner manifold from MAP. Those turbos are crazy sick and have the flattest torque curve I've ever seen on these cars. Check it:

And thats without cams, it would look even better with cams.

BTW, this is the EF2 turbo from MAP. It has the same power as a green, but spools like a stock X turbo. The EF3 has the same power as an FP Red but spools just like a FP Green... etc.

Last edited by Krisko; 11-30-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:51 PM

Default yo

Thanks guys.
wow that sounds awesome I can't waite to see it.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:55 PM

MAP was supposed to give one of the first EF Evo X turbo's to us at SSP-TX, so I was excited to be one of the first to see results.

For stupid reasons, that didn't happen though Though the Evo VII/IX version is on SSP's drag car and it's pretty beastly

the charts I've seen so far look pretty good though, might get one anyway (depending on if/when/where I want to compete relative to my SCCA class)
Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 AM

Well the Turbos I am considering are going to be from Garret either the 3071R or something from their new GTX series. I am hoping to ba at the 400 to 440 for both HP and torque at the wheels just have to spend about 5 K on the tranny first though LOL !