ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-27-2011, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG-RA View Post
ok that must be it, the tires. cause i use the same launch technique and am around 23psi and i cant get mine to spin, just a little squeel sometimes but im also on hankook ventus 245's
but depending on what model ventus.... your still at the same 280 TW.....

Also.. after you do a couple of passes I noticed the Clutches Grab harder... maybe I'm trippin but for sure I noticed the trans grab hard in each gear. ODD I wish I logged it but yeah.

I do lay down 284TQ at 2800 RPM hahaha =)
Old 08-27-2011, 04:30 AM

lol yea after my rebuild im gonna get some dynos done but on the previous dyno(dynodynamics) which reads way high it said like 340 or something crazy haha. you have any 1/4 or 1/8 times?
and they are ventus v12 evo's

Last edited by RG-RA; 08-27-2011 at 04:33 AM.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKennyBody View Post
Also.. after you do a couple of passes I noticed the Clutches Grab harder... maybe I'm trippin but for sure I noticed the trans grab hard in each gear.
From what I understand fluid get hot & it expend. So that would explain your clutches grabing harder or could just be in your head.

I did stock run after my stock yoko was bald. All I had was K&N Filter. Full weight. Stock tune to 225whp.
No launch 1/4 Sport mode/ASC off Manual 13.4sec @ 101mph.
i1 was 2.161 no launch.

Im planning on going again with my recent touch up.
Hopefully, It will be in the 12sec.
Lost some weight on myself & the RA, spare is out. added some power with FMIC tune & SST tune made it shift much smoother.

I know I kept up with evo X gsr 360whp on e85, he got me on the take off with 2step & that was about it. He couldnt pull away & I couldnt close the gap. Im at 245whp. I lost by half a car length. No times just fun.
If I launch my RA it would've been very close.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG-RA View Post
lol yea after my rebuild im gonna get some dynos done but on the previous dyno(dynodynamics) which reads way high it said like 340 or something crazy haha. you have any 1/4 or 1/8 times?
and they are ventus v12 evo's
Me Personally I've ran a 13.1's unofficial (Private Test N Tune sessions) but recently 13.3@99 *publicly*. Both ran with Full Sport Manual, ASC Off, and Tires Set to 29 psi. It also sucked with 105+ Degrees out

Mods are only a Catback+Cat Delete,K&N Drop In and Boost Pill running a GST map which my AFR's are in the 10's haha almost 9's = SUPER Rich and can make more power with a full tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
From what I understand fluid get hot & it expend. So that would explain your clutches grabbing harder or could just be in your head.
LOL No Seriously I've noticed it now... once the Trans gets really warm or whatnot, The Shifts are snappier and seems FAST. I know there's been a few times shifting from 1-3 after running the car hard or for a track session, the shifts feel like when driving a 5 spd, your just kicking in the clutch to shift right away. I just drove the car up the canyon RIGHT NOW and verified my statement. hahaha