ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 11-08-2010, 05:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to jake
Default How To: Bypass the fastkey on evo x &ralliart to install turbo timer

ok here is what i found out just messing around with the fast key..note i dont have the TT on yet but now i will get one..

ok 1st option.

1.after driving your car and shifting it to park you, roll the drivers window down and open the drivers door, then shut the ignition off ( TT pick up from here )
2. Then you close the drivers door, you hear fast key going off, reach inside and press the all 4 door master lock and then, use the auto feature on rolling up the drivers window.
3. windows rolls up, your cars 4 doors are locked, then you can safely walk away.

OPTION 2

I have the navigation unit in my 09 ralliart and i was able to access the equipment menu, to program it to my liking..not sure how you would do this if you have no OEM navi

1. go into the settings where you set your audio controlls, you will also see there equipment, press that and locate the following screens and set them to the same way i have mine

2. on the unlock operation make sure you have drivers door only, ( the other selection is all 4 doors, but make sure you want to unlock only drivers door when pressed the button only once on your remote. **the reason for this is that say you just got up and wanna go to the store, you walk up to your evo x or ralliart and press the unlock ON YOUR REMOTE button only once that will only unlock your drivers door, the other 3 DOORS WILL STAY LOCKED AT ALL TIMES, Then basically you know that the only door you have to worry about is the drivers.

Then make sure you also have the automatic unlock when shifting to park is OFF, that way you can keep your other 3 doors locked.

Then after that you get out from the car, knowing that your 3 doors are locked, but not the drivers, then you take out your key from the remote as pictured below and lock up the drivers door.!!! DONE!! and it works!!

Old 11-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Nice write up. so now everything is working for you?
Does your alarm still work? Keyless entry & operation still work?

Yeah, I had driver only setup when I got it playing around with all the menu..
Hold [set] & [navi] you will access another menu.

Last edited by MTZL; 11-08-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:08 PM

Default navi

so what about us that don't have a navigation system.I have a blitz tt but I dnt want to install it if I'm gonna have to roll my window down shut the door etc....I guess ill jus have to wait till someone figures out a way to make it work with the fast key.nice write up by the way.I'm not bagging on ur ideas I'm jus stating how I feel about it
Old 11-09-2010, 04:19 PM

what is a TT?
and Hankook Ventus,hiflow cat, intake, Evo IX BOV and tune now at 252whp, 265 lbsft....next up turbo, IC, IC pipes, downpipe!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

I'm gonna go with "Turbo Timer"
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 AM

caRalliart Just install it bro. Better than having to sit in your car and letting it idle until the turbo is cooled down properly. Rolling the window up from the outside wont killl ya hahaha

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Future Mods:E-85 Tune, RallInspired Fuel Pump and CF Roof Wrap.