ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > ClubRalliart Forums > Newbies

Old 06-22-2012, 04:06 AM

Welcome dude, yeah Merlin is the man to go to if ur in sydney. PM him, but i think he'll be free after July. I'm still deciding whether to get Merlin to tune my car or get a tactrix cable and flash myself...(which i think is more fun but i'm still scared to do it myself) Anyway i'm in south western sydney (Liverpool) area.. Whereabouts in SYD are you mate?
Old 06-22-2012, 06:24 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys. I heard a lot of good stuff about Merlin so Im keen on sending him a message and ask him for a tune once I have the exhaust, air intake, Intercooler pipings and other stuff done. That way it gets tune once. Im in western Sydney btw (Mt Druitt).

Last edited by RMN116; 06-29-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:33 AM

Decided to get myself a tactrix openport and flash my ecu with GST basemap. I havent stopped smiling. Im like a little kid with a new toy.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:43 AM

Awesome.. great to hear!
I've also flashed with GST 2.7 balance 21.. now just waiting for the boost pill to arrive.
THen i'll be laughing... Man to be honest with u all.. this car is ruining my life and wallet.. lol... spending after spending.. next i need a evo x bpv to hold the boost.. then a FMIC... then the evox nose with holes for the FMIC.... one thing leads to another..

Last edited by tencents; 06-29-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencents View Post
Awesome.. great to hear!
I've also flashed with GST 2.7 balance 21.. now just waiting for the boost pill to arrive.
THen i'll be laughing... Man to be honest with u all.. this car is ruining my life and wallet.. lol... spending after spending.. next i need a evo x bpv to hold the boost.. then a FMIC... then the evox nose with holes for the FMIC.... one thing leads to another..
it doesn't stop! my wallet is empty now because of this car. lol, but god..the thrills on track from the car are worth it.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:38 AM

Hehe..thats what the modding bug does to you once it bites ya. But you dont have to let the urge win everytime you feel like buying something. Im slowly learning how not to impulse buy...