ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-27-2013, 04:15 PM

Default GST maps

Do they have GST maps for all sorts of mod combo's? I have the boost pill, and the X fmic/diverter valve setup but no turboback yet. Do they have a mld specifically for those mods? Orrrr how does that work?
Old 07-27-2013, 04:42 PM

Dont get mad, im new :-D
Old 07-27-2013, 07:59 PM

In short, yes. If you have the X FMIC and CBV, you use whatever tune fits your other mods. Just a boost pill, use the boost pill map.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:44 PM

I am a recent convert to the GST basemap and Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, (coming from using the Cobb AP and their tunes for about a year), and I was wondering if there was a simple FAQ on how to configure data logging.

I have the latest GST basemap installed, and am familiar with what to log and how to interpret the data from using the Cobb AP. Now I would like to know how to configure the Tactrix to do the same.

Is there a config file or something I save onto the SD card that will allow me to select the things I would like to capture (knock, boost level, etc?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBrake View Post
I am a recent convert to the GST basemap and Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, (coming from using the Cobb AP and their tunes for about a year), and I was wondering if there was a simple FAQ on how to configure data logging.

I have the latest GST basemap installed, and am familiar with what to log and how to interpret the data from using the Cobb AP. Now I would like to know how to configure the Tactrix to do the same.

Is there a config file or something I save onto the SD card that will allow me to select the things I would like to capture (knock, boost level, etc?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-x-e...-computer.html
Old 07-31-2013, 10:44 AM

Thank you kindly
Old 08-01-2013, 12:51 AM

I'm thinking of just getting a HFC, I don't want to replace oem catback as I have a family and want to maintain sound level close to stock as possible. I know pill and tbe map requires catback and hfc or tp, but can I still use that map with just HFC?
Will I overboost with just boostpill map?
what is different in pill+ tbe map to just boostpill map?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencents View Post
I'm thinking of just getting a HFC, I don't want to replace oem catback as I have a family and want to maintain sound level close to stock as possible. I know pill and tbe map requires catback and hfc or tp, but can I still use that map with just HFC?
Will I overboost with just boostpill map?
what is different in pill+ tbe map to just boostpill map?
We are in the same position in regards to family and the HFC. You can flash the boost pill map without cat back or exhaust mods, but with the tbe map I think requires at least HFC or Cat Back as a minimum, correctly if im wrong here.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 AM

tbe map requires high flow cat or test pipe plus catback. I have full tbe from dump pipe and reverted back to stock muffler after placing so many resonators to quieten the thing down with no luck and due to continuous nagging from the mrs I went back to stock muffler. I just adjusted the map with more timing and leaning fuel map and more boost. Def feels more power just my boost curve is quite wobbly. ALso feels like something was blocking the flow at the end... like someone is constipated or a dildo up the ass.

-GST basemap
-AMS boostpill
-Works Highflow Drop in air filter
-EVO X BPV
-UR UICP
Old 08-30-2013, 07:51 AM

If you haven't already, check out this thread from back in 2011 on venting the stock muffler a little. It might be of use to you.

http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2153

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencents View Post
tbe map requires high flow cat or test pipe plus catback. I have full tbe from dump pipe and reverted back to stock muffler after placing so many resonators to quieten the thing down with no luck and due to continuous nagging from the mrs I went back to stock muffler. I just adjusted the map with more timing and leaning fuel map and more boost. Def feels more power just my boost curve is quite wobbly. ALso feels like something was blocking the flow at the end... like someone is constipated or a dildo up the ass.