ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 02-16-2016, 09:05 AM

Default New and Need advice.

Hey everybody id like to introduce myself, i go by sony im from socal and i own a 2015 lancer ralliart. Due to budjet i was unable to get the evo. If anyone knows the best possible upgrades for my model it would be greatly appreciated. P.s im not worried about money on parts i would juat like to know my best options and the route i should take.

Last edited by dyversesony; 02-16-2016 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:09 PM

Hello and welcome to the club!

I recommend getting x fmic, x licp, uicp of your choice, K&N drop in filter, x bov, 3 port EBCS (make sure your tuned after install) you can also run it with COBB AP. Thats what I been using for over 2 years now with zero issues! Some people going to hate but COBB knows their shit.

Keep it simple and eventually you will figure out which way you want to go with your car.

Hope that helps.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 02-16-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Hello and welcome to the club!

I recommend getting x fmic, x licp, uicp of your choice, K&N drop in filter, x bov, 3 port EBCS (make sure your tuned after install) you can also run it with COBB AP. Thats what I been using for over 2 years now with zero issues! Some people going to hate but COBB knows their shit.

Keep it simple and eventually you will figure out which way you want to go with your car.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for the reply and i looked into what you suggested and it seems like a perfect fit for some nice upgrades. Super helpful. Thanks again
Old 02-16-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyversesony View Post
Hey everybody id like to introduce myself, i go by sony im from socal and i own a 2015 lancer ralliart. Due to budjet i was unable to get the evo. If anyone knows the best possible upgrades for my model it would be greatly appreciated. P.s im not worried about money on parts i would juat like to know my best options and the route i should take.
Should have bought a 2013/14 Evo

What are your power goals?

Do you already have a tuner in mind?

Here in SoCal we are truly blessed to have soooo many shops that know the 4b11t;

Massimo Power
RRE
KTM
Tuning Tech

I suggest you talk to the people who will be working and tuning your car and ask for their expertise.

z
E
R
E
p
Old 02-16-2016, 03:39 PM

HA just saw your other post

YOU ARE REALLY CLOSE TO RRE

ROAD RACE ENGINEERING
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ro...562cec693408fc

They might be able to source some of the used Evo X stuff too

Check them out;
http://roadraceengineering.com/blog/

z
e
R
e
p
Old 02-16-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeRep85 View Post
HA just saw your other post

YOU ARE REALLY CLOSE TO RRE

ROAD RACE ENGINEERING
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ro...562cec693408fc

They might be able to source some of the used Evo X stuff too

Check them out;
http://roadraceengineering.com/blog/

z
e
R
e
p
Thanks for the heads up with RRE. Im new to this honestly. I want more power out of my ralliart but this will be my first ever modded car so i want to take it slow and do it right. My goal is just about 100 more hp than the stock 237. If thats possible imma go for it. It may take time but all i have is time haha. I also love the cobb sounding intake and not the dam straight piping lawn mower sound. (No offense).
Old 02-17-2016, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyversesony View Post
Thanks for the heads up with RRE. Im new to this honestly. I want more power out of my ralliart but this will be my first ever modded car so i want to take it slow and do it right. My goal is just about 100 more hp than the stock 237. If thats possible imma go for it. It may take time but all i have is time haha. I also love the cobb sounding intake and not the dam straight piping lawn mower sound. (No offense).
330hp to the crank is very possible with the stock turbo. Going to be maxed but very possible.

I made 270 awhp (about 310hp+/-) with very few mods. And that was circa 2012.

Unfortunately most intakes once tuned net very small gains..most only produce a nice swoosh sound.

Again talk to RRE.
Search user Mike@RRE here.
Check out this thread;
http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=193

*tear* sometimes I miss my ra...

ZeReP