ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > Mid-Atlantic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM

Fellas I'm open anytime anywhere, drew go ahead start planning.
Russ is this a no go? Just update the title to postponed if it is, I don't have everyones number but post here to verify that you know it's postponed.
No biggie guys, like drew had mentioned we can always resched.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
No, Russ. I'm not going to finish, because frankly, I completely understand crap comes up and people have lives. I would hope that you can see that now, and in the future, you will consider how someone would treat you before you are brash to someone and make comments with no basis of truth like:

when everything I said about the location up to that point is clearly shown in black and white, with none of it being negative. I'm done with this, but even you have to see the irony in the situation when you are going to give me crap for not being able to make it, then you say you might not be able.

Back on topic, what days suit the people that could not make it this time?
That's funny... you want to make it seem like I treated you so horribly just because I said the word "period". You want to talk about bashing someone? I wish I could have released the text messages you sent me for all to see, wanting to call me a kid, a prick, using age as a crutch to make your point, the fact that you drive to Annandale twice a week so you apparently know NoVA better than I do... anything else I'm missing?

My issue is work related, yours is simply about your girlfriend, from what you've posted. Don't try and compare the two situations that prevent us from making it, dude. You want to talk about respect and bashing people? Maybe YOU ought to go take a look in the mirror, go back and look at some of your posts and see how much of an "angel" you are when it comes to the other members here. If you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk. Otherwise, don't even bother posing bullcrap.

What's the lesson we've learned here? If you're going to bitch and complain, don't bother posting. PERIOD!

Last edited by BravoZero; 05-05-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane11RA View Post
Fellas I'm open anytime anywhere, drew go ahead start planning.
Russ is this a no go? Just update the title to postponed if it is, I don't have everyones number but post here to verify that you know it's postponed.
No biggie guys, like drew had mentioned we can always resched.
I will update and close this thread, we'll make a clean thread without the dramatic bullsh*t for a future meet.

Sorry guys.