ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-23-2010, 01:04 PM

Default Hello and Spare seat footwell hole?

Hello everyone,

I have had my Ralliart since the 1st of september
What a great car, i love the engine when its warm, the power and grip out of corners and the looks it gets! bloody love it.
Anyway i have 2 issues with the car,
When i picked mitsi up i had a quick glance over her to see all looked well. Spoke with the dealer and drove off. 1 week later i washed it and found streaks where the white protection stickers were tacken off the bonnet, the glue has eaton in to the laquer! i rang them and took it to them, they are going to use a mechanical polisher to remove them, i hope it works or will the surface be to thin?
And i seem to have a hole ? in the pasenger footwell wall? what is that for? looks like a device should fit?
Your thoughts on the paint is greatley appreciated,
Many thanks

Maty
Old 09-23-2010, 03:27 PM

Great car except the paint quality sucks! Up here in Canada where I live we get temps ranging from -40 Celcius to +30 Celcius and you add in the winchill and Humidex and those temps are even more exteme. Paint is extremely brittle and fragile and I know a lot of people who have had to get various panel repainted after only 2-3 months because paint is literally chipping and flaking off.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Great car except the paint quality sucks! Up here in Canada where I live we get temps ranging from -40 Celcius to +30 Celcius and you add in the winchill and Humidex and those temps are even more exteme. Paint is extremely brittle and fragile and I know a lot of people who have had to get various panel repainted after only 2-3 months because paint is literally chipping and flaking off.
-40, where are you Winterpeg?
and Hankook Ventus,hiflow cat, intake, Evo IX BOV and tune now at 252whp, 265 lbsft....next up turbo, IC, IC pipes, downpipe!