Old 05-14-2013, 10:49 PM

Could you not use gsr 5spd and ecu
Old 05-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ralliartDM View Post
Could you not use gsr 5spd and ecu
Nope, especially with the differences in the AWC system.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:46 PM

Default instagram feed

very nice post i love this thread...
instagram feed
Old 07-17-2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46byeRAhi View Post
i was wondering if its possible to swap our sst for an evo x tranny. anybody have input on this matter?
Why would you ever swap sst for evo x tranny into RA? That doesn't make no sense at all. Project like that would cost ALOT of benjamins. I rather just buy evo x gsr.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 11-28-2014, 11:35 PM

Default Evo to lancer tranny swap

is this possible? i have a 2011 lancer es with CVT
Old 06-29-2015, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Why would you ever swap sst for evo x tranny into RA? That doesn't make no sense at all. Project like that would cost ALOT of benjamins. I rather just buy evo x gsr.
Well, for instance, in Brazil is much cheaper to do all this kind of crazy instead of buying a evo in good conditions. Specially because Mitsubishi only imported the MR to Brazil, which means we won't be able to find a MT used EVO here, which would lead to independent importation of a brand new to get it

Would love to hear if people have any news on that. There is this one guy from my ralliart club here that started the process (and bought a Evo GSR ECU) but once he pulled the tranny out some messed up sensor fucked up and delayed the project. I'll get in touch with him to check the news, though.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:53 AM

There is this one guy from my ralliart club here that started the process (and bought a Evo GSR ECU) but once he pulled the tranny out some messed up sensor fucked up and delayed the project. I'll get in touch with him to check the news, though.[/QUOTE]

Please do follow up with this. For me it's about the possibility of doing the swap. Time, just one day at a time is all it takes(unless your RA is a dd). Money, well I've never seen any "extra money" laying around but I have found that if you want it bad enough you will find a way.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnwestdiver View Post
There is this one guy from my ralliart club here that started the process (and bought a Evo GSR ECU) but once he pulled the tranny out some messed up sensor fucked up and delayed the project. I'll get in touch with him to check the news, though.
Please do follow up with this. For me it's about the possibility of doing the swap. Time, just one day at a time is all it takes(unless your RA is a dd). Money, well I've never seen any "extra money" laying around but I have found that if you want it bad enough you will find a way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've just talked to him and found out he gave up on the project. The reason is that he would spend over 35k brazilian reais, which is, nowadays,
more than 11k USD...

One of our friends is planning on do that next year, but there's a whole lot difference between planning and starting and studying the project.

Sorry for the false hope, lol.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:06 PM

Default swap

Did your friend ever get the project started?