ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-03-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKitchen View Post
You can't get out of a ticket that you didn't even commit, but Casey Anthony can get away with killing her own kid.
God Bless America.
Yeah...O.J. too...lol...

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Just goes to show cops will do anything to try to get you to admit wrong doing, whether you were wrong or not... best to say nothing. Cops are not your friends, this is from other cops telling me this.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:53 AM

Sorry to hear about this but it does'nt suprise me at all dealing with cops, and they wonder why people hate them.

My short story, lol;
When I had my '04 Wrangler I was coming home, I was stuck behind someone who was doing 35 in a 45 for about 7miles, I was tired and hungry (like you)
and just wanted to get home,we got to a part of the road where the speed limit increased to 55 and it was safe to pass so I start to pass at which point they floor it so I do to making sure I get infront of them. My jeep was faster then their vehicle so it was'nt even close so I get over give a jesture I think was appropriate for the situation, they return the favor but it does'nt phase me, I continue on my way home. I notice they are following me. I live in the middle of nowhere and could completely do ANYTHING to these people and no one would ever know BUT Im not letting anyone know where I live so I make some moves and lose them and finish my drive home. SO the next day me and my wife are sleeping and my wife is awoken by some banging on our door. She takes a minute to get to the door and by then the cop is returning to his car, she looks out the window and realizes its a cop and not just somebody lost (we get that alot) so she runs back into the bedroom to grab a robe, at which time apparantly the cop heard the footsteps and returns to our door and begins BEATING on it and announcing he's the police and we need to open the door (all of this and Im still blissfully asleep), she rushes back and opens the door where he starts yelling at her saying our vehicle was involved in an incident the previous day, she says she did'nt have that vehicle the previous day her husband did. He says "GET YOUR HUSBAND". My badass wife says "NO, he's sleeping and Im not waking him up for some bullshit". So he goes on about how he could have me arrested for what I did, yada yada yada. My wife says, "Since I know you cant do a thing, Im going back to bed" and proceeds to close the door in his face (lol). That was Friday, Monday Im heading out and get pulled over (doing NOTHING wrong) by the same officer (suprise suprise) where he starts with me trying to find ANY reason to arrest me, checking for warrants, checking my sobriety (at 8am), etc. etc. after being SOL he eventually lets me go (35minutes later and late for my appt.). After that we saw him everyday we left the house for 2 weeks, clocking our speed, making his presence known, etc. The bottom line is OBVIOUSLY the person I was involved with was either him in his personal vehicle or a close friend or relative but it shows how even when the other person was the offending person if you're the "civilian" you'll be the one being harassed.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

$15/mo for the next 5yrs+ to pay for 879$.
They figures they add 35$ or something everytime. so that means I would be forever paying them if I pay 15$/mo, owes them more money down the road. Kinda like bullies asking me for my lunch money.

Im very disappointed but it is what it is.

I just hope everybody learn from my trial & tribulations.

Do NOT REV, BURN OUT, DRIVE OVER SPEED LIMIT ON THE PUBLIC ROAD! ANYWHERE. ANYTIME.
I can no longer afford to do anything. Im broke. Tapped out.
Drained, tired, hungry, NO MONEY LEFT. Im out over 5k$ which I borrowed to pay.
Addition to borrowing money, Im now ordered to pay 879$ which I would never pay it off.

DA & Judge didnt like me because I stood my ground. They wanted me to push over.
Im a man, I will fight for injustice.
If I had it my way, I rather be in jail than pay them.
I refuse to pay anymore. I fI can afford to sue I would but thats like painting bulleyes on yourself with every cops with itchy trigger finger aiming for you.
We have unarmed shooting death by officers here becoming a common thing.

One old asian lady had potato peeler in her own house, shot to death by two cops.

How about BART station shooting, the black guy was already handcuffed laying on the ground when Officer shot him dead on the pavement.

Or homeless person shot dead by the cop.
http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/bay-area/2011/07/bart-shooting-video-shows-thrown-knife-not-threat-man-posed

or how about htis recent incident,

the cop claim so many things to dis-credit your character, so they can make them self look good. but if you have the video, you would know what the truth is.
However even at that, the cop that killed the black guy only did 1yr for killing someone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKKQ-gzc_Yw

Just like how they had used all the death by idiot racers racing on public road killing people, Im entitled to spread awareness about crooked cops.
If I can only apply Internal affair.

Last edited by MTZL; 09-04-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. You know you were in the right and you still had to go through all that crap and will be paying for it for a long time. That would really get in your head and mess with you for a long time. Like you said you will always have that in the back of your mind.

Just kind of ruins the joy of owning the car just a little bit when you feel like people are out to get you all the time.

Did your friend fight the case and get the same fines and everything? What did he say to you?
HKS Legamax catback
EVO X MR BOV
To be installed: EVO X UICP/LICP
Need to buy: EVO X FMIC
Old 09-04-2011, 05:22 PM

Im realy sorry to here what happened to you, im a cop my self ,if that were here in P.R that sgt would be out the force stupid fuck ,thats the kind of police that make poeple want hate cops. Ive cought many street racers here were im from,but always give a one time chance ,if i catch the person again thats when i deal with them ,Now here in puerto rico we don't inpound cars from nobody but yes you can get a 8,000 dollar fine and be taken to court if both racers are cought.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpora View Post
Sorry to hear about your situation. You know you were in the right and you still had to go through all that crap and will be paying for it for a long time. That would really get in your head and mess with you for a long time. Like you said you will always have that in the back of your mind.

Just kind of ruins the joy of owning the car just a little bit when you feel like people are out to get you all the time.

Did your friend fight the case and get the same fines and everything? What did he say to you?
I dont know, my lawyer advised me not to speak to him about the case.
He turned DA witness & testified against me.

I forgive the DA/Judge/so called friends, for not knowing what they do.
They're all selfish.

DA is an evil monster when he/she decides they will do anything to win.

At one point in my life I was going to be in the force. I changed my mind because I didnt want to be dealing with these kinda problems.
After all they're the biggest gang in america, if you cant beat them you join them right?

Last edited by MTZL; 09-04-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar123 View Post
Im realy sorry to here what happened to you, im a cop my self ,if that were here in P.R that sgt would be out the force stupid fuck ,thats the kind of police that make poeple want hate cops. Ive cought many street racers here were im from,but always give a one time chance ,if i catch the person again thats when i deal with them ,Now here in puerto rico we don't inpound cars from nobody but yes you can get a 8,000 dollar fine and be taken to court if both racers are cought.
I agree, Guilty party should be punished so they learn their hard way.

To use guilty party to convict an innocent party is wrong on so many level.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

I tried filing a complaint but I was advised not too.

See reason by Fox News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YvwTHKuQQ
Old 09-05-2011, 10:34 AM

Goddamn Bullshit!!!!!!

Imma make JUSTICE-4-MTZL stickers!

Took me a while to realize most "friends" arent really "friends" more like acquaintences...