ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-28-2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LauraRA* View Post
I have a 100% stock 2010 RA still need a baseline?
If you are willing to come in it will be free. LMK. Business cell is 562-802-2446. text/call. Thanks!

Rick B.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:15 PM

i have 320hp 300tq didnt want more power because i dont want the tranny going i have only test pipe with oem piping and exhaust .
Old 10-03-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar123 View Post
i have 320hp 300tq didnt want more power because i dont want the tranny going i have only test pipe with oem piping and exhaust .
I saw another post that said you had an X turbo swap and an AMS DP?

2012 Evo X GSR-
Custom CBE / Custom Test Pipe / AEM Intake / Depo Racing UICP / GM 3-Port / ASNU 1100cc injectors / DW 300lph+ fuel pump / EvoD Surge Tank w/ Bosch 044 fuel pump / Fermented Corn Dextrose / Hotchkis rear sway bar and end links / Self Tuned

Last edited by KyleKitchen; 10-03-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstevojr View Post
I have those same numbers (255/295) on a stock RA turbo
That was from RRE, who will read a little higher than a Mustang, about 5% not 25% higher.
Did you get a baseline to see what your improvement was? That's what will really matter. Maybe you will finally beat me around SOW
Had a car come in. dynoed at 340hp when tuned at RRE. Came here and in 4th gear made 260whp. take that as you will.

Rick B.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 AM

yep if its me youre telling, ams downpipe and ur test pipe with oem exhaust
Old 10-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALLInspired View Post
Had a car come in. dynoed at 340hp when tuned at RRE. Came here and in 4th gear made 260whp.
What kind of dyno were you using? Didnt you dyno ralli_kid?

340hp at what rpm & gear?
4th gear at what rpm 260whp?
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 PM

RRE does all tunes in 3rd (unless its BIG power) as I understand.
340 in 3rd equate to 260 in 4th????
Wait was Kyle's tune in 4th, cuz then yeah add like 30 for a 3rd gear pull at RRE.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:29 AM

2012 Evo X GSR-
Custom CBE / Custom Test Pipe / AEM Intake / Depo Racing UICP / GM 3-Port / ASNU 1100cc injectors / DW 300lph+ fuel pump / EvoD Surge Tank w/ Bosch 044 fuel pump / Fermented Corn Dextrose / Hotchkis rear sway bar and end links / Self Tuned
Old 11-27-2011, 09:08 PM

Many people have yet to learn that cars loaded with the SST isnt just some everyday tuner car. ONLY a hand full of shops in the USA period can perfectly tune these cars to get the most power out of them. These shops are heavily well know throughout the world for building some of the top cars out there (ETS, AMS, Cobb Tuning, English Racing for example). Most people believe just a tuner shop has experience building decent older generation Evos they can make some of the best SST tranny cars as well, when really that is far from the truth.

If the average X MR, SE or RA puts down 300-330whp from well known tuner shops and you're putting down 240-270whp then there is something wrong with this picture. I've seen lots of shops tune these cars with ASC on or in Normal mode plenty of times. I'm not sure if this was your situation, but the bottom line is the SST cannot be tuned by just any shop with a rep for making nice hondas, 350z's or rx-7's
Old 11-27-2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisko View Post
Many people have yet to learn that cars loaded with the SST isnt just some everyday tuner car. ONLY a hand full of shops in the USA period can perfectly tune these cars to get the most power out of them. These shops are heavily well know throughout the world for building some of the top cars out there (ETS, AMS, Cobb Tuning, English Racing for example). Most people believe just a tuner shop has experience building decent older generation Evos they can make some of the best SST tranny cars as well, when really that is far from the truth.

If the average X MR, SE or RA puts down 300-330whp from well known tuner shops and you're putting down 240-270whp then there is something wrong with this picture. I've seen lots of shops tune these cars with ASC on or in Normal mode plenty of times. I'm not sure if this was your situation, but the bottom line is the SST cannot be tuned by just any shop with a rep for making nice hondas, 350z's or rx-7's
I went with Rick for this exact reason. He has more experience with SST than most of the shops in SoCal, and he is a very reputable Mitsu and Subi tuner in SoCal.
The problem is the dyno he uses, it reads dogshit low and the tq and hp numbers are always gapped like that.
We've compared my numbers to X's and even an STI on that dyno with similar mods and they're about the same on the X's and my numbers we're better than the STI's.

2012 Evo X GSR-