ClubRalliart.com  
  #31  
Old 10-13-2011, 07:38 AM
TrailBrake TrailBrake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: At the apex
Posts: 1,007
Default

That's discouraging

I like it here much better than EvoM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-13-2011, 08:26 AM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default

I will give up my title since it doesnt mean anything.
Moderator doesnt have any control over the forum.
Admin or Higher are the folks with control.

Moderator like me is just like any other members.

I have left feedback but it is still up to the Admin or higher.

Sorry guys, I know how you guys feel trust me.
Thing I want to do & what needs to be done but cant do them.
Feel like Im hitting invisible walls..

Basically, it has to do with money & time.
This site doesnt generate enough money so the admin or the owner doesnt have time for it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-13-2011, 08:50 AM
BravoZero's Avatar
BravoZero BravoZero is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NoVA
Posts: 3,212
Send a message via AIM to BravoZero
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
I will give up my title since it doesnt mean anything.
Moderator doesnt have any control over the forum.
Admin or Higher are the folks with control.

Moderator like me is just like any other members.

I have left feedback but it is still up to the Admin or higher.

Sorry guys, I know how you guys feel trust me.
Thing I want to do & what needs to be done but cant do them.
Feel like Im hitting invisible walls..

Basically, it has to do with money & time.
This site doesnt generate enough money so the admin or the owner doesnt have time for it.
MTZL, I emailed the Admins this morning and addressed the multiple issues with Moderation on this site, and mentioned that since you're on here every day that you need to have those Mod powers if you're actually going to have the title of Moderator. I'd really hate to see this site fail because of the lack of authority and organization.
__________________
-2014 Ford Focus ST///2.0L EcoBoost, 6 speed manual, ST3 package, Ingot Silver Metallic
-2011 Mitsu Lancer RALLIART "Veronica" (RETIRED)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-21-2011, 01:03 PM
TheBlackBeast's Avatar
TheBlackBeast TheBlackBeast is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South OC
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
MTZL, I emailed the Admins this morning and addressed the multiple issues with Moderation on this site, and mentioned that since you're on here every day that you need to have those Mod powers if you're actually going to have the title of Moderator. I'd really hate to see this site fail because of the lack of authority and organization.
Canadian forum - check
Moderator privileges - check

Things should be better around here now. Please let MTZL or myself know if something needs to be addressed.
__________________
Quote:
The EVO bumper is aluminum with different brackets. it looks expensive.
~Mike W
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-21-2011, 01:07 PM
BravoZero's Avatar
BravoZero BravoZero is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NoVA
Posts: 3,212
Send a message via AIM to BravoZero
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackBeast View Post
Canadian forum - check
Moderator privileges - check

Things should be better around here now. Please let MTZL or myself know if something needs to be addressed.
Sweet, this place is going to have some new life very soon!
__________________
-2014 Ford Focus ST///2.0L EcoBoost, 6 speed manual, ST3 package, Ingot Silver Metallic
-2011 Mitsu Lancer RALLIART "Veronica" (RETIRED)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 PM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default

Yes, pm me as Im busy trying juggle multiple task.
For now I must go back to the slave ship. *whip crack*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-22-2011, 06:07 AM
TrailBrake TrailBrake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: At the apex
Posts: 1,007
Default

This is great news!

Fellow Canucks, please stop by:
http://www.clubralliart.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Last edited by TrailBrake; 10-22-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:18 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2011 RnD Media LLC