ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-17-2015, 08:32 PM

I'm a bit late but I just picked up a 2013 RA and I'm in Red Deer. Went from a ram 1500 to the ralliart and it makes me almost hate my truck (almost). I'm not sure if I'm going to void my warranty or not yet but does anyone know of some good tuner shops?
Old 01-17-2015, 11:49 PM

As a matter of fact you have one of the best Ralliart Tuners in all of Canada right in your backyard. Go see Cam at http://lightspeedinnovations.com/ right in Red Deer. LOL!

Last edited by Jackal; 01-17-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:04 PM

Awesome! Thanks man. I've driven domestics ever since I was 16 so I've always just went to the old farm boys that had their own shop lol most of them would tell me to piss off if I brought my RA there haha
Old 04-07-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
I'm not sure if I'm going to void my warranty or not yet but does anyone know of some good tuner shops?
Depending on where you picked up your Ralliart you may or may not have issues with getting a tune.

The dealership I bought mine from last year (which is also the dealership I now work at) has no issues with aftermarket parts/tuning. The caveat being the usual if the tune/part can be linked to causing an OEM part to fail, then coverage may not be granted on that OEM part. If you bought your Ralliart from a Mitsu dealership, I would first double check their policy, so you know what you're getting into.

In addition I've heard nothing but good things about Lightspeed in Red Deer. I'm planning to head down there in a few weeks to get myself a proper tune, to replace the off the shelf Cobb one.