ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Miscellaneous > Cellar

Old 08-14-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by total0wnage View Post
To help with the sale. These come with 8k, 6k normally im pretty sure. and yes they have from camber plates. OP sorry to hear about ur mom, i would have totally snagged if it was 2 months ago.
Thank you a ton man! This helping with a pending sale!!!
Old 08-14-2013, 05:59 PM

I e-mailed D2. They said the spring rates are 7.5/6, which is the same as the Ksport Kontrol coilovers I was looking at. That seems to further prove that those two companies are the same. The Ksport were my first choice, and the color even matches my car, but I don't think color is worth an extra $300 :P.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these. My only issue is that they'd have to sit for almost a year before my suspension warranty is out. And I really hope they don't mess with my powertrain warranty, or I can't install them.

What all will come with them? Also, do you have the original receipt for warranty purposes in case I could install them before their warranty is up?
Old 08-14-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napius View Post
I e-mailed D2. They said the spring rates are 7.5/6, which is the same as the Ksport Kontrol coilovers I was looking at. That seems to further prove that those two companies are the same. The Ksport were my first choice, and the color even matches my car, but I don't think color is worth an extra $300 :P.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these. My only issue is that they'd have to sit for almost a year before my suspension warranty is out. And I really hope they don't mess with my powertrain warranty, or I can't install them.

What all will come with them? Also, do you have the original receipt for warranty purposes in case I could install them before their warranty is up?
dude, you're the man! Thanks for the info hahah, yeah...they even have almost the exact same plates just different colors. I do have the receipt for them! although it IS an online receipt, I do have it. It comes with all the tools that are needed to adjust and If you wanna message me, I can text you the pictures of what it comes with and an updated time stamp if you'd like. These ARE fully adjustable and thanks to another user on this thread has let us all know they also have front camber plates. Shoot me a message and lets talk!
Old 08-14-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelW View Post
dude, you're the man! Thanks for the info hahah, yeah...they even have almost the exact same plates just different colors. I do have the receipt for them! although it IS an online receipt, I do have it. It comes with all the tools that are needed to adjust and If you wanna message me, I can text you the pictures of what it comes with and an updated time stamp if you'd like. These ARE fully adjustable and thanks to another user on this thread has let us all know they also have front camber plates. Shoot me a message and lets talk!
I PM'd you. Let me know if you don't get it. I've had issues with the PMs on here before, and there is nothing in my sent folder.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:49 PM

Coils still for sale?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ