ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-16-2014, 07:21 AM

Arrow MODS and Tune coming soon!!

Hey guys, I'm still new here but I think I could help a few people here or even get good ideas for myself by Posting this.

So I have a stock ralliart, with just a k&n filter and I spent a little of my money to buy a Turboxs Turboback exhaust catted with the evo x intercooler + pipings, evo x bov, UR racing boost pill and going for a custom tune in Montreal, I'm from Ottawa, Canada. I'll post pictures and results for those interested during and after the installation and btw getting the bbs forged rims on friday and the turboxs exhaust looks really nice.

If you have tips and advice please tell!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:13 AM

Only go to a tuner that has direct and specefic expereince with the SST transmission, not even an experienced EVO X tuner, SST experienced only.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:35 PM

Yeah apparently he's the best around for the RA and evo's, only heard good thing about his work! I'll try to post pictures next week if I can figure out how lol
Old 04-19-2014, 06:00 AM

Let me know your thoughts about the TurboXS TBE once installed. I'm looking to get one, but I hate obnoxious exhaust sounds haha
Old 04-20-2014, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilla View Post
Let me know your thoughts about the TurboXS TBE once installed. I'm looking to get one, but I hate obnoxious exhaust sounds haha
I have a UR CBE and an AMS resonated test pipe for sale. Sounds absolutely beast.
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 04-21-2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilla View Post
I'll try to post some pictures tonight, I'm just waiting for my intercooler to arrive so I can install them all at once
Old 04-28-2014, 05:13 PM

Post Smell?

So I just installed my turboxs turboback catted and drove it for about 30 min and there is a big smell coming out of my exhaust I'm sure its the smell everyone is talking about for the test pipe but I thought there was no smell with a HFC?

But otherwise the exhaust looks and sounds great and the fitment is spot on!

Tags
evo x, exhaust, intercooler, mods, tune