ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 06-19-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart1 View Post
This past Friday I took my 09 Ralliart to UMS Tuning here in Phoenix to get a custom tune. The numbers are on 91oct. Dynapack Dyno

Mods:
UR ceramic HFC
UR upper pipe
UR lower pipe
Evo X Intercooler
Evo X BPV
DC Sports CB Exhaust
K&N Drop in Filter
GrimmSpeed 3-port

dude thas a crap load of torque i know that thing probly pulls hard as hell through each gear. Does it ride wheel or is the tune a little to agressive? And what is the amount of boost that its putting out with that amount of power?
Injen SRI, UR UICP & LICP, UR 4.5 IC, COBB AP custome stg 2 tune, 3in TBE, Whiteline front strut bar, RRM rear strut bar, tint, roof spoiler, 2.5 turbo compressor outlet pipe, AMS BOV, AMS Boost Pill, TWE Catch Can, Megan Racing Coil Overs

Future Engine and Tranny Mods:
Water Meth Kit
SSP Oil Cooler
Fan for Stock Trans Cooler w/ washable filter

Future Suspension Mods:
Sway Bars
Rear Diff Bushing Kit
Cusco 4 or 5 pt Brace
Front Cross Member
Old 06-19-2012, 02:04 PM

Ah, this is UMS, i didn't get that at first.

The GST racecar dynoed there when at a shootout in AZ and it was WAY HIGHER in torque then it was on the GST mustang dyno.

Super inflated. It's a ramp-up calibration issue, like I said in my previous post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
Ah, this is UMS, i didn't get that at first.

The GST racecar dynoed there when at a shootout in AZ and it was WAY HIGHER in torque then it was on the GST mustang dyno.

Super inflated. It's a ramp-up calibration issue, like I said in my previous post
Yes i'm pretty sure it is inflated too. Just an issue with the dyno setup. Not too worried with the numbers. I am happy with it. The clutches are not slipping and the tuner did not have any issues with the trans. I am aware of what the TC-SST can handle and what many other RA owners are running. Thanks for all of your concerns though. No one wants to see someone have to dish out 10k+ for a new trans.

Razorlab,
Any idea of a more realistic torque number for my car? How much was it up on the GST racecar when it was dynoed at UMS?
Old 01-24-2014, 08:38 AM

just wondering, did you ever figure out whats the real tq # of your tune?
how do you feel the tune by now? and how is the cluthc still reacting by now?
i m going to the same tuner by next week.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=ralliart1;34949]Yes i'm pretty sure it is inflated too. Just an issue with the dyno setup. Not too worried with the numbers. I am happy with it. The clutches are not slipping and the tuner did not have any issues with the trans. I am aware of what the TC-SST can handle and what many other RA owners are running. Thanks for all of your concerns though. No one wants to see someone have to dish out 10k+ for a new trans.

Razorlab,
Any idea of a more realistic torque number for my car? How much was it up on the GST racecar when it was dynoed at UMS

Hows your car/sst holding up here in az? I plan to have ums or wingz performance do my x swap and tune.