ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-20-2010, 10:06 PM

Default Turbo/Supercharger group buy list.

After talking to a few guys we are going to start a list of guys/gals that are seriously interested in a group buy for either the Turbo or Supercharger kit. As we won't be selling either kits the thought is to start to organize a list. Please list your Name on here and email address (Or pm me with the email Addy if you do not want to your email published) I will update with any information I get.

We have had talks with a company that is interested in building a turbo kit for the Lancer Ralliart and 4g Eclipse, the more that are serious the faster we can get the kit planned and priced.

Example wolverineottawa [email protected] 2005 Lancer Turbo or charger (pick one)

I know this is normally a 2009+RA community but does not hurt to get the word out.....
Old 12-15-2011, 04:22 PM

We have teamed up with turbo kits.com to produce kit for the 2004-2006 Lancer Ralliart 2.4 4g69 MIVEC. Here are some pics of the kit.

Test car (mine) 2005 Lancer RA and yes there is rust on the car it has been well abused in the snow dirt and tarmac but she keeps on going.....

Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM

4g guys would love this, but prices for kits are seriously way way jacked up that's why it never sells.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:32 PM

Prior to this kit I would agree, 4000k for a well built kit using the ecu reflash 4 larger injectors it is not that bad really.

The manifold alone is all sched10 SS that alone is a good chunk of metal.