ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVNI View Post
Where I can find the AFR (air-fuel-ratio) live data in the AP?
You won't without a wideband sensor installed.

- Bryan
Old 09-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default yo

Well back for a update I have been running stage 1 since my last post and will now start testing stage 1 ACN for californa spec.
As far as the test every thing is working great with stage 1 on 100% stock.

Now for a fast question to any one that knows.
I know that this port being tested works for RA and EVO X just have to upload the maps for each car.
But will this same app work for a EVO 8 or 9 or will there need to be software re falsh for the app for 8 or 9.
I think you can use the same device but just need to install the program for these cars or can you just upload the maps and use them on these cars meaning.

RA-EVO X model Device useing evo 8-9 maps on a evo 8-9 or would you have to change the software in the device so it can connect to these cars.

Last choise sell the app and buy the app for 8-9 evo.

If any one knows feel free the share never know.

Thanks all
Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 AM

You would need the AP for the evo 8/9. It is AP-MIT-001, works for the 03-07 evos.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:59 AM

Default Advice please

I have the Cobb a.p v3 I have the following done to it so far. Evo X fmic and piping,Evo X bov, drop in k&n filter and a Cobb down pipe. My afr is 11.6 scares me and when the car idles it sometime bogs down is this normal I am running a stage 1 91 oct map
Old 12-22-2016, 03:33 AM

Default JDM Ralliart

Hey guys. I own a JDM ralliart and I see on the AMS website where the Cobb Access is only for USDM RA. Is there a specific tune for the JDM cars? If so where can I get the maps and cobb access etc.?
Old 12-31-2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyfus_jm View Post
Hey guys. I own a JDM ralliart and I see on the AMS website where the Cobb Access is only for USDM RA. Is there a specific tune for the JDM cars? If so where can I get the maps and cobb access etc.?
You could try Cobb's website and see, but I don't think they make maps for JDM Ralliart.
*Evo IX BoV
*Evo X style license plate
*SST Fuel Relays
*Rally Armor Mud Flaps
*Oem Side Window Rain Guards
Old 01-02-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportback719 View Post
I have the Cobb a.p v3 I have the following done to it so far. Evo X fmic and piping,Evo X bov, drop in k&n filter and a Cobb down pipe. My afr is 11.6 scares me and when the car idles it sometime bogs down is this normal I am running a stage 1 91 oct map
I ran a stage 3 cobb map on my Evo and my AFR was the same. The AP AFR is not accurate. If you would like to properly check your AFR get a dedicated wideband. Another way is to pay for evoscan and buy the tactrix cable and check what it's logging via mode23. Your AP enables mode23 by default but once you uninstall it from your car it will be disabled.

I ran stage 3 in 91oct for all of 6 months and practically babied my car and driving home one night, the car started to studder. Checked my spark plugs, the one is bank 4, had blown the the tip off it. Luckily there was no damage.

Do yourselfs a favor and get a proper tune, I'm not bashing the AP but I feel much safer now with a protune.

Tags
cobb tune evo ralliart