ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-26-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Word! Is Super Street the vendor or website name? Can you provide details on where and how to get the one pictured? Please.
Rexpeed! I get it directly from them, idk how it would be shipped to Canada though, im guessing it's about the same it all comes frim China anyways. Do those vents stick out alot? Have any more pics? I have the hood scoop but im worried those pop out too much, and i want something other than stock.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:43 PM

I will try and do a couple more pics to show how much they are above the surface of the hood.

For all those new to the club and are seeing this thread for the first time go back to the first page and read through to where you are now as a lot is covered. have Fun!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I will try and do a couple more pics to show how much they are above the surface of the hood.

For all those new to the club and are seeing this thread for the first time go back to the first page and read through to where you are now as a lot is covered. have Fun!
Thanks! That would help me finally decide between those or the OEM ones
Old 04-29-2011, 02:44 PM

High Performance Driving School 2nd evening of classroom stuff followed by the 2 days of driving this weekend. Unfortunately they are predicting Rain ,freezing rain and sleet for Sat and get this on Sunday May 1st Snow and blowing snow. Just my luck I guess, well look at it this way I will probably learn more this way. I will have to take my Evo wheels off as they will not get any traction on cold wet and ice covered surfaces. Guess I will have to put my stock wheels with 215mm rubber back on for the driving school.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Word! Is Super Street the vendor or website name? Can you provide details on where and how to get the one pictured? Please.
Ok I found it

http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/produ...php?serial=198

It is $175. If you want you can buy me one too. Im just kidding unless you going to order me one too. Then Im not kidding.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

I'll take one too if your feeling generous. lol
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:21 PM

Update: My car will be going into the bodyshop later this week. They could not find a refurbished front bumper cover for my car so Insurance is going to now have pony up and pay over $1000 for a new one from the dealership. Bodyshop is also going to install and paint to match my front lip and they will be rolling and flaring wheel wells as best they can. This wheel well or fender rolling thing you guys down south take for granted no one up here will touch so I will probably have to shell out at leastanother $600 or more to have this done, so wish me luck.

I hope to have the car back by the May Long Weekend, but like I said Hope!

Last edited by Jackal; 12-13-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Cool, post pics once all that work has been done. Interested to see how the matched lip would look.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Update: My car will be going into the bodyshop later this week. They could not find a refurbished front end for my car so Insurance is going to now have pony up and pay over $1000 for a new one from the dealership. Bodyshop is also going to install and paint to match my front lip and they will be rolling and flaring wheel wells as best they can. This is an ALien never before tried thing up here. This wheel well or fender rolling thing you guys down south take for granted no one up here will touch so I will probably have to shell out at leastanother $600 or more to have this done, so wish me luck.

$600? There's people down here that charge $25/wheel well! That's crazy, might be cheaper to fly in someone from down south to do it LOL
Old 05-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Update: My car will be going into the bodyshop later this week. They could not find a refurbished front end for my car so Insurance is going to now have pony up and pay over $1000 for a new one from the dealership. Bodyshop is also going to install and paint to match my front lip and they will be rolling and flaring wheel wells as best they can. This is an ALien never before tried thing up here. This wheel well or fender rolling thing you guys down south take for granted no one up here will touch so I will probably have to shell out at leastanother $600 or more to have this done, so wish me luck.

http://www.amazon.com/NEW-Eastwood-F...1330265&sr=1-2

Im sure there are less inexpensive rollers on the web.
Thats what we got as team group buy.