ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Troubleshooting, DIY and Inst
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2013, 05:45 AM

Default ACD Service Required - Help

Hi guys,

i was out for a drive earlier and the acd "service required" light came on. i checked all my tyre pressures and i even swapped my tyres around and this light keeps coming up. i checked the fluid levels and they are fine too, any ideas what it is? this only happened after my car had an m.o.t.

many thanx.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo1888 View Post
Hi guys,

i was out for a drive earlier and the acd "service required" light came on. i checked all my tyre pressures and i even swapped my tyres around and this light keeps coming up. i checked the fluid levels and they are fine too, any ideas what it is? this only happened after my car had an m.o.t.

many thanx.
could they have messed with your alignment while they were inspecting your vehicle? i had a similar problem where my acd service required light and my awd service light would flash constantly, it was fixed after i had a correct alignment
Old 06-06-2013, 01:49 PM

im not sure, i took the car out after i swapped all the wheels around and it never came on. problem solved hopefully. i also thought it might have had something to do with the temperature, and maybe it was set to come on every year in order to allow mitsubishi make money just to remove it.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:47 AM

you are seeing a car icon with the front 2 wheels pointing to the right side right? If that is the case your ACD pump has failed. The pump is located at the passenger side inside your trunk. This pump is prone to fail because it is not well protected especially if you live in NorthEast due to salt.

If you are still under the warranty til have the dealer check and replace your pump. It's a $2000 job.
- 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6 Obsidian Black
www.newtiburon.com

- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Wicked White
www.clubralliart.com

- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec Karussel White
http://www.gencoupe.com/
Old 07-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

I had the same warning earlier on around 30k miles. I just followed the maintenance reset & was good to go.

Made sure there was no leak. Drove it easy & drove it hard.
No problem so far 59k+ miles & counting.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
I had the same warning earlier on around 30k miles. I just followed the maintenance reset & was good to go.

Made sure there was no leak. Drove it easy & drove it hard.
No problem so far 59k+ miles & counting.
Hi ive just had this light come on also, i have checked fluid and tyre pressures and all seems fine. Car has just done 54k miles. What is the maintenance reset?
Old 07-13-2013, 06:13 PM

Yea I have the same problem. Conveniently, I am JUST out of warranty for it, and its quite expensive to get replaced. The Service manager even said it was a common problem, and a lot of our cars have this problem....still, they don't seem concerned, and when I spoke with him, I had made a comment about 'so when this pump fails again after three years, its gonna cost me another 3 grand to fix?'...he said yea, probably..

Yay!
Old 07-14-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burngeart09 View Post
Yea I have the same problem. Conveniently, I am JUST out of warranty for it, and its quite expensive to get replaced. The Service manager even said it was a common problem, and a lot of our cars have this problem....still, they don't seem concerned, and when I spoke with him, I had made a comment about 'so when this pump fails again after three years, its gonna cost me another 3 grand to fix?'...he said yea, probably..

Yay!
There are repair options available.

Have a look at this thread on EvoM:
http://forums.evolutionm.net/toronto...epair-gta.html