ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-28-2015, 08:55 AM

As promised a few pictures, link to You Tube video etc.. So now with a 2014 K27 SST with the Dodson Clubman 500 ft lbs clutches installed.
Finished numbers for 93 Octane Tune 342 AWHP and 303 AWD Torque on Kozmic Motorsports Mustang Dyno.
If you want inflated Dynojet numbers then just multiply the above numbers by 1.2

AKA 410 AWHP and 363 AWTorque. LOL!

Link to You Tube Video of one of dozens of runs. LOL!

https://youtu.be/aTrSwOInPgQ

Last edited by Jackal; 12-29-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:17 PM

This is Insaaaaane! Well done jack, well done
Old 12-29-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBrake View Post
You must have the most outstanding Ralliart in Canada.

Bravo, nicely done
Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRYBEAST View Post
This is Insaaaaane! Well done jack, well done

Thanks guys!
Well maybe one of the most functional and practical perhaps. Best stomp and go daily I have ever owned. With all the snow and slush on the roads it has been a blast to drive and have had the opportunity to do some drifting out at a friend's farm. May post up videos at a later date of some drift action.

Last edited by Jackal; 12-29-2015 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:20 PM

Sorry but I busted up my car again! LOL!
Held another Rally event that I designed and built the track in a farm field for.
Then blew apart another lip and front bumper cover, Windshield washer fluid reservoir while doing drifting demo on the Rallycross track.
I am now part of the tywrap crew! Was able to track down pieces that went airborne and drill holes and re attach pieces with tywraps. Work hard, play harder and calculate smiles per mile!

I will be getting filmed as I am going to be part of a drifting photo / video shoot tomorrow. Will post a link to videos and pictures at later date.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:02 PM

Just a quick clip of another Club Ralliart member and myself doing some drifting to test surface. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Hkuu0KxOQ
Old 02-01-2016, 04:05 PM

Love it man! Great work. And sorry to hear about that accident. Is she all fixed up now?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 02-21-2016, 11:01 PM

February update: Had a new windshield installed back in May last year and it had been leaking some a long time. I had taken it back a few times where they attempted to do spot repairs each time and finally had them replace windshield again at their cost and this time they damaged the 3M carbon fiber wrap on the roof upon doing the install.

They have since paid to have custom decals reinstalled on windshield, new tint applied to top inner side of windshield and roof re wrapped.

Unfortunately I have been off work since July as I have moderate damage to my right side of my neck and nerve damage in my right arm. I'm not really in any shape to do really any thing on the car and it will have to wait until I get working again. AKA No money ! Not so LOL!

Good news is I start trucking school tomorrow and should be working by end of April doing long haul down to the USA and back. Until then build is at a stand still.

In the future I will be looking at going with a Varis front bumper cover and side skirts and maybe charge speed fenders and looking at what route to go to make my car look widebody etc.. for the back end / rear wheel well area. I am open to suggestions. Please feel free to PM me your ideas. Thank you all.

After that will be looking at some ICE and suspension upgrades. Has anyone tried the Ralliart specific Fortune 500 Coil springs from DSG Motorsports yet? If so I would love to hear your feedback.
http://www.dsgperformance.com/DSG-Ed...bishi-Ralliart

Last edited by Jackal; 02-21-2016 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Has anyone tried the Ralliart specific Fortune 500 Coil springs from DSG Motorsports yet? If so I would love to hear your feedback.
http://www.dsgperformance.com/DSG-Ed...bishi-Ralliart
Fortune 500 make great suspension products you wont be disappointed. Also KW Variant 2 are agreat as well. I believe there are a few members on here that have KW setup.

I would recommend going with KW coil system.

Ditch those lowering springs and get those coils asap and you will never look back. With all that power that you have suspension/brakes comes first!
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ

Last edited by iralli_iskustvo; 02-22-2016 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:14 AM

Thank you for keeping this thread going. I just spent the last 2 hours looking through this and it made me sign up here. I hope to begin my journey like you did. love this car.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Job now completed and ready to lower car back down and take a test drive through some deep water.

Hey Jack, hope all is well. We haven't heard from you in a while after the tranny gave out for the second time. I was reaching out to you because my under tray finally disintegrated, and I am looking to make my own. I have the general idea of measurements and what hardware i'll be using, my concern is the mounting points, to be more specific the mounting points located closet to the engine, away from the bumper. Did you bolted it up to the chassis? if so did you drill any holes or made small mods? and if it is mounted to the chassis did you use any type of spacers in between?