ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-23-2010, 01:18 AM

Default Anyone in MO?

Just curious because I sure dont see any other Ralliarts or EVOs. Even when I bought my car it had to be shipped in from MI because there were'nt even any of them in the state at the time.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:52 PM

Check evolutionm.net. e85 gas stations are plentiful in the midwest so there should be quite a few around. Plus don't forget you live in a state where the average dollar per hour probably could only afford a gts at best. I use to live in st louis myself
Old 12-30-2010, 09:08 PM

Well Im checking here. There are some E85 stations around here, not many. Making a blanket expression like "E85 stations are plentiful in the midwest" is'nt always true. The midwest is a LARGE part of the country, maybe they're plentiful in certain states but that does'nt make that true in every state. What fuel that's available does'nt determine what car's people drive around here, if people want it bad enough, they'll make it happen, even if that means resorting to race gas on a daily basis. Same goes with your theory on our dollar per hour. For one thing your wrong, and I question where exactly you lived, everywhere that I know is doing quite well given the economy. For another I know people who would live in a dump anyway just to drive what they want. The car culture here is very strong and people often put a sweet ride ahead of anything else. It might not be the smartest thing to do, but it happens. Finding some Ralliarts or Evos instead of the typical WRX, ZR1, Mustang, Camaro or other hotrod is the point of this post. I cant possibly be the only Mitsu around here.

Again, I'll ask of MISSOURI residents, if you live around here speak up, I'd love to meet up with you!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:27 PM

I use to live in st louis and moved to dallas a few years ago. You don't have a choice but to see those cars because missouri has more lower paying jobs then mid to high paying jobs. Low paying jobs people usually can afford those cars you see daily. Plus their idea of fast/track in Missouri is american muscle only. That's why when you see people with money in Missouri they are usually in a lexus or cadillac rather than an awd race car. And if they want "think" they have money they usually just floss in a charger, 300c, magnum or challenger. Ofcourse, the baseline model though

To put it short, from the culture of st louis (not all of missouri) the idea of a fast car is ONLY sold by dodge, GM or ford
Old 03-12-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralli View Post
Again, I'll ask of MISSOURI residents, if you live around here speak up, I'd love to meet up with you!
Im guessing this is a "no" since all I keep getting is this guy who knows nothing about Missouri.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:21 AM

hey im not from MO but im just west of KC. They do sure seem to think they know everything about the area because us midwest hicks just cant afford our cars with what we make a hour and the only cars people want are American made cars. Come on really??
Old 03-24-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Just curious because I sure dont see any other Ralliarts or EVOs. Even when I bought my car it had to be shipped in from MI because there were'nt even any of them in the state at the time.
Im from Missouri
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 03-25-2013, 01:39 AM

Quote:
I'm a Missouri native and will be back in the Springfield area in late May. I haven't seen another Ralliart or any Evos here in Kentucky either. Maybe it's because we also suffer from the low wage/American Muscle mentality. Or, perhaps it's because only 16,426 Lancers were sold in the U.S. in 2012, a slight increase over 2011. That's total Lancers, not just RAs and Evos. Spread that across the roughly 200 million licensed drivers in the United States and you can see these vehicles are fairly rare.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 PM

I'm in STL. And the above poster is right, people around here are broke. Good luck finding an Ralliart, better yet an Evo X owner. Its all LSx cars and mustangs, mixed in with Hondas. STL has a shitty car scene when it comes to quality of cars, but there are a lot, and a few nice ones as well.

Anyway, yep, there is another of us here.

Ryan
Old 04-23-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedreamt View Post
I'm in STL. And the above poster is right, people around here are broke. Good luck finding an Ralliart, better yet an Evo X owner. Its all LSx cars and mustangs, mixed in with Hondas. STL has a shitty car scene when it comes to quality of cars, but there are a lot, and a few nice ones as well.

Anyway, yep, there is another of us here.

Ryan
There's actually a few Evo X's in suburbs and St. Charles area and very few RA's about three I seen so far in a past year in St. Louis area. But most definitely more of WRX's scenery here with a mix of spoiled kids driving daddies beemers. We need RA community in St. Louis area bad! RA is a rare breed in St. Louis for sure.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ