ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 05-06-2015, 09:50 AM

Bump

Any update on availability of the SS lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBrake View Post
Excellent.

It is the line that hooks directly to the caliper that I would like to replace, as I ended up using a set of Evo X SS front lines to get the length I needed for use with the Evo X rear caliper. Not a great solution as it resulted in excess length which I had to creatively route without binding.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:57 PM

Was there a thread on here somewhere on how to use these brakes on RA stock rim?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 05-15-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Was there a thread on here somewhere on how to use these brakes on RA stock rim?
One of the guys that bought the kit actually used OEM rims. From memory, it took a spacer around 25-28mm
Old 05-15-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBrake View Post
Bump

Any update on availability of the SS lines?
I'll get you a price for these.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:13 AM

Question

So after a long long while of saving money, getting some good HP, getting some evo x wheels and now that it is my birthday in a few days, I was wondering if you were still doing this Drew?

I've been constantly creeping on this project since it started and whenever I remember that I need new brakes, I'm worried that you won't be doing this anymore

I'm looking for the full kit + SS lines. Feel free to PM me whenever you have some time and thank you so much for doing this to help us RA people out!!!!
Old 08-19-2015, 05:24 AM

I'm also curious if your still doing this kit Drew. Feel free to PM me anytime.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:38 AM

Definitely still doing the kit. Been on a mini vacation, so apologies in the delay. I'll send PMs
Old 11-10-2015, 02:55 AM

Default BBK still avail??

Hi Drew...

I registered just now to send u this. Are you based in Australia? Im in Sydney and keen for your Ralliart brake kit. I have aftermarket wheels at 8.5 inches running 235 tyres, not evox rims. Hoping they will be fine. Will the kit be ok with 2 piece rotors? Please PM me and hopefully we can chat and organise. Thanks Drew.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardfromSydney View Post
Hi Drew...

I registered just now to send u this. Are you based in Australia? Im in Sydney and keen for your Ralliart brake kit. I have aftermarket wheels at 8.5 inches running 235 tyres, not evox rims. Hoping they will be fine. Will the kit be ok with 2 piece rotors? Please PM me and hopefully we can chat and organise. Thanks Drew.
PMed you (10char)
Old 11-10-2015, 01:06 PM

Just wanted to say Thanks again to Drew as this has been the best investment in my car. This spring I added a big turbo and upgraded all supporting parts, Now with the over 100 plus horse power and torque increase I rely on my brakes more than ever before.

Also wanted to say thank you for the info about doing the Brembos for the back as I have picked up a set of Evo X rear oem Brembos off Ebay and will be installing them on the car this spring.

Here is a picture of my current set up with Drews awesome kit this time painted blue to match my car.