ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Motorsports > General Motorsports Events

View Poll Results: Who is gonna win 1/8 mile race?
Tuqwik4u 10 76.92%
ralli_kid 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2011, 04:28 PM

Fuck I knew it was this past week. Son of a biiiiiach. I was so busy with the family anyway so I wouldnt of made it out

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Future Mods:E-85 Tune, RallInspired Fuel Pump and CF Roof Wrap.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralli_kid View Post
Fuck I knew it was this past week. Son of a biiiiiach. I was so busy with the family anyway so I wouldnt of made it out
Would the 17ty work for u ralli baller?
Old 03-13-2011, 04:56 PM

Hmmmmmmm no it wont I am going back to stock for a while since I got to get a decibel test done.

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wwralliart77

Damn that sucks! Gotta be at 95 or under to pass the decibel test. The ref hooks up the decibel tester to the back of your exhaust and revs the rpms to about 3k maybe 5k if I remember correctly. They also will likely pop your hood, they popped mine and kinda gave me that you'll be back kinda look. I just stuck my stock cat back on and left the aftermarket midpipe and rear muffler section on. Was at 92 decibels, so passed barely. They will not issue the test if you stuck your stock exhaust back on! They told me it has to be the aftermarket exhaust they test, since that's what you got ticketed for. If you know for sure that you won't pass call the testing station and tell them the situation. Having the stock cat will lower your decibel output by 20-30. GL!
Old 03-20-2011, 10:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to blkside Send a message via Yahoo to blkside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
The month is set for june day yet to be made and I need at least 30 to 80 members to show to get some thing out of the event and to entise local tune shop to come out and offer specials for the members that are at the event so the more people the more things we will have to offer.

So I need to know who is going and who will enter the challenge also the more people in the challenge the bigger the winning pot will be.
Or if people are scared to enter for a cash prize then the only fee will be the small track use fee and the winner gets an award trophy and title fast RA on the forum from the west cost.

Bro no offense but 30-80 people to sign up randomly will never happen. What you can do is piggy back my July 30 event at SOW with Extreme Speed and just get more people out there.. There are a few RAs and regular lancers as well as The Alliance Motorsport crew and Mike W. for support of the noobs... LMK if that may work for you and I can set it up...
Old 03-21-2011, 02:31 PM

ahhhh shiet pretty sure we were talking about me going to this on socalevo tim

For sure me and bench are going.

Last edited by ralli_kid; 03-21-2011 at 02:35 PM.