ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-20-2016, 08:46 PM

Default It's alive!!!

Sup guys been 2 1/2 years since I've been on...new user name....2011 white ralliart with mods:
Ams fmic
Ams upper
Ams boost pill
Ams intake
Turbos Full turbo back exhaust
Eibach spring
Eibach front and rear sway bar
Whiteline front and rear endlinks
Evo x blowoff valve
18 x 8.5 einki black rims

Well I fell asleep driving home from work and hit a pole 1 week before Christmas 2013. Deployed all pass air bags ...car deemed totaled...I bout the car back for $5k....figured with parting out easily make that money back...well we used a 2 wheel dolly to bring it home. About 5 miles...wasn't very smart my first awd.. So I started take the passenger side......and made me sick seeing my baby wrecked...then went through a rough 2 years with a new born. Marriage falling apart and work....finally bout 6 weeks ago I found the estimate for being totaled. Well I start look through it and gave me a spark. I'm at $1000 right now still need outershell to both passenger doors rear quater panel..fender passenger, and body kit....haven't been able to drive it far went 2 blocks...tire is dragging real bad on fender in rear...but super pumped to not only be running but driving straight from what I can tell...so far no codes have been thrown...and it's only wrenching when you have the car in all 4 corners sitting on 1cinder block and 8x8 changing tie rods control arms front crossmember sway bar and end links also rear sway and endlinks.....wish I had a lift....is there a list out there of what parts made for Evo x will fit ra? And if any one has either pass door, fender, pass seat "air bag destroyed" for sale please contact me...

West Virginia boy
Old 04-20-2016, 11:26 PM

Welcome backkkkk haha