ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 10-19-2014, 11:27 AM

Default Chinese Knock-off of Tactrix OP 2.0

MODERATOR NOTE: This product is NOT manufactured, sold or supported by Tactrix. It is a Chinese Knock-off with pirated firmware.

Ummmm WHAT???!!!!

If this is correct,,, I may buy a pallet of them..

Last edited by AVENGER; 11-16-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added clarity that this part is NOT made by Tactrix.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:39 AM

It's been a while since I've posted here, but someone,,,, anyone,,, tell me,,, should I take one for the team and order one of these??
Old 10-19-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVENGER View Post
It's been a while since I've posted here, but someone,,,, anyone,,, tell me,,, should I take one for the team and order one of these??
That is an awesome price! Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Tactrix cable and paid $170. Only thing that kind of throws me off is that in the pictures it is missing the logo on the front. Other thing it's from China, so might be a Tactrix knock off. However for that price I would give it a shot. I actually might order one this Friday, just to see if its legit. Thanks for sharing this link!
Old 10-19-2014, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsco View Post
That is an awesome price! Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Tactrix cable and paid $170. Only thing that kind of throws me off is that in the pictures it is missing the logo on the front. Other thing it's from China, so might be a Tactrix knock off. However for that price I would give it a shot. I actually might order one this Friday, just to see if its legit. Thanks for sharing this link!
No problem..
It's a bit unnerving to me also. It does say "Tactrix Inc." on it and when I think about it,, like most of our electronics nowadays, it's probably made in China anyway. I know on the Tactrix site it says "designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in San Francisco, USA", BUT I guarantee that the printed circuit board that's inside it is made in China..

I think I'm gonna give it a try.. It says 15 - 26 days for shipping but who cares, the shipping is free also..
Old 10-19-2014, 02:49 PM

Update*** Ok, I just ordered one.. Fingers, toes and butt cheeks crossed...
Old 10-19-2014, 04:19 PM

I have one..if you want it, offer mem a convincing price, and its yours..The one i have, I dont use or need anymore, so its up for grabs.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:29 AM

Cool

Quote:
I have the feeling something went down with Tactrixs' supplier/builder in China and they decided to cut out the middle man and sell directly. China has copyright laws, but rarely imposes them (especially if the complainant is foreign) so it's quite common to have your product stolen after a few batches are produced and they have all the knowledge on how to continue production.

My .02 is that if this is the case (I'm not saying it is), they got what they paid for. Companies that go outside the country for cheap labor and manufacturing to increase their bottom line deserve to have their sh|t stolen.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burngeart09 View Post
I have one..if you want it, offer mem a convincing price, and its yours..The one i have, I dont use or need anymore, so its up for grabs.
If a "convincing price" is the same as this list price, I'll bite, otherwise I think I'll give this one a shot.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllWhiteErythng View Post
I have the feeling something went down with Tactrixs' supplier/builder in China and they decided to cut out the middle man and sell directly. China has copyright laws, but rarely imposes them (especially if the complainant is foreign) so it's quite common to have your product stolen after a few batches are produced and they have all the knowledge on how to continue production.

My .02 is that if this is the case (I'm not saying it is), they got what they paid for. Companies that go outside the country for cheap labor and manufacturing to increase their bottom line deserve to have their sh|t stolen.
Yes, I agree with this..
Old 10-27-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Receive it yet? Interested to see if it works