ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-10-2013, 09:44 AM

Yes it fits well, I have it but you could spend less money and get an intercooler slightly larger then the evo x intercooler or the just get the evo x intercool for a less and still get the job done of cooling our little turbo
Injen SRI, UR UICP & LICP, UR 4.5 IC, COBB AP custome stg 2 tune, 3in TBE, Whiteline front strut bar, RRM rear strut bar, tint, roof spoiler, 2.5 turbo compressor outlet pipe, AMS BOV, AMS Boost Pill, TWE Catch Can, Megan Racing Coil Overs

Future Engine and Tranny Mods:
Water Meth Kit
SSP Oil Cooler
Fan for Stock Trans Cooler w/ washable filter

Future Suspension Mods:
Sway Bars
Rear Diff Bushing Kit
Cusco 4 or 5 pt Brace
Front Cross Member
Old 12-10-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALM View Post
Yes it fits well, I have it but you could spend less money and get an intercooler slightly larger then the evo x intercooler or the just get the evo x intercool for a less and still get the job done of cooling our little turbo
It depends on your future planned mods, I will be doing an FP Green turbo swap in a few months. My end goal for my RA is ~450awhp, so everything done to date is done to accomodate the larger turbo and power gains after the swap and cluch upgrade. I am working with my tuner here to basically max out the stock block of the 4b11 within safe limits for a DD.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:55 PM

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but is the catback with both the mini muffler and resonator still significantly louder than stock (especially from inside the car)? I've watched some of the videos but it is hard to tell from them. Some of them don't sound all that loud whereas others sound really loud (even with the resonator and mini muffler). I'm looking for something that sounds better than stock but still isn't really loud (and doesn't drone inside the car).