ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > Mid-Atlantic

Old 05-07-2012, 01:27 PM

Default Official MD / VA / DC / WV chat thread :

Might as well, all the other boards have it why not us.
I met Over Corrupt today, it was nice meeting you Jon! Take pics when you install it!
Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 PM

Bravo Zero is offline ? That's unacceptable!
Old 05-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Huh??? Whaaa??? Ehhh???

Sup fools.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:59 PM

Speaking of, lol.
That road in front of stohlman Mitsubishi was a total war zone, I think it has more potholes than 16th st in DC!
Old 05-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane11RA View Post
Speaking of, lol.
That road in front of stohlman Mitsubishi was a total war zone, I think it has more potholes than 16th st in DC!
Yea, that area is pretty rough. Since they've started working on the Metro rail going between the highway, they've totally neglected the road surface. And Stohlman closed a month or two ago, I was quite happy about that. Serves them right for being complete douchebags. Moore Mitsu off route 50 is a much nicer dealership, I haven't had an issue with them yet, except for their body shop. Avoid at all costs. That's why I had to spend another $600 getting my front bumper repainted by D&V Autobody, which is who I should have taken it to in the first place.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:19 PM

I had my bumper painted for 200, wow I didn't know that stohlmans Mitsubishi was closed.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:27 PM

It was very nice meeting you too Jet! Im surprised even the 2nd time parking my car i didnt see your ralliart till we both walked over to it, thought you pointed at the truck which is why i parked there lol. I thought of the dealership i bought my RA on my way back cause it was bugging the hell out of me lol, Safford Mitsubishi in silver spring. Chose up there cause they sent me a letter saying they will pay 120% what i was quoted for selling my car.

When i drove by stohlmans i didnt even noticed they closed. I personally never had a problem with them when i was taking my galant there, but didnt know about the huge problem the EVO/RA community had with them at the time. If i had known i never would have gone there with my galant.

Havent been to Moore except for picking up some drain plug washers, but prices were good and people in the sales dept seemed nice.

Didnt even notice the potholes, as like all of rt 7 and fairfax Co Parkway is being torn up and repaved for the past month i guess i got used to rough roads =P

Btw i actually really liked the sound of the AMS exhaust you had Jet. But i bet it gets as loud as a T-Rex in Jurassic Park when you step on the pedal. If it was dual tip i would pick it up from you when you sell it. (hate to look that far from OEM)

Deff will get pics up when i install them. Havent decided if i wanna go somewhere to get the Bung welded in on stock cat or just wait a lil over a month to save up for my $1.5k Exhaust (includes TP/HFC and install since i cant find a lift) But i have to hear Russ's exhaust before that so i can decide if i need both the MM and resonators.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 PM

I am SoMD. If any of you are around here
Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 PM

Yo yo ! Fort Washington here!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCorrupt View Post
It was very nice meeting you too Jet! Im surprised even the 2nd time parking my car i didnt see your ralliart till we both walked over to it, thought you pointed at the truck which is why i parked there lol. I thought of the dealership i bought my RA on my way back cause it was bugging the hell out of me lol, Safford Mitsubishi in silver spring. Chose up there cause they sent me a letter saying they will pay 120% what i was quoted for selling my car.

When i drove by stohlmans i didnt even noticed they closed. I personally never had a problem with them when i was taking my galant there, but didnt know about the huge problem the EVO/RA community had with them at the time. If i had known i never would have gone there with my galant.

Havent been to Moore except for picking up some drain plug washers, but prices were good and people in the sales dept seemed nice.

Didnt even notice the potholes, as like all of rt 7 and fairfax Co Parkway is being torn up and repaved for the past month i guess i got used to rough roads =P

Btw i actually really liked the sound of the AMS exhaust you had Jet. But i bet it gets as loud as a T-Rex in Jurassic Park when you step on the pedal. If it was dual tip i would pick it up from you when you sell it. (hate to look that far from OEM)

Deff will get pics up when i install them. Havent decided if i wanna go somewhere to get the Bung welded in on stock cat or just wait a lil over a month to save up for my $1.5k Exhaust (includes TP/HFC and install since i cant find a lift) But i have to hear Russ's exhaust before that so i can decide if i need both the MM and resonators.
It is freaking loud, I love the sound when the car shifts! Definitely a no no for VA, 1500 ? Well I guess for the whole exhaust that's about right, the UR sounds throaty in a quiet whispering kinda way.