ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Default Here to find a tuner

What's up everybody, idk where to post about this coz im kinda new here, the thing is i am looking for a evo x and ralliart tuner along las vegas, north las vegas or henderson, my reason is i will be putting a aem intake on my car, a ets fmic, cobb intercooler pipe kit, hks ssqv4 bov, and probably gonna buy a cobb tuning accessport, my car is a 2011 ralliart, as of now i have a turbo xs tbe and a injen short ram intake. I wanted someone to tune my car after putting a new intake and a fmic, so i need to find a tuner to tune/dyno tune my car, i hope i get a good response to you all.

By the way i am also not a mechanic so i am also need to find someone who knows installing those things and helped me out, i wanted to install it my self with a help of someone who has experience installing those, i wanted to learn though, thanks a lot guys.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:55 PM

Road trip to LA...maybe?

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 12-10-2013, 06:40 PM

Rick Barcena @ Road Race Engineering goes out to Vegas sometimes to do shows and also tunes cars while he's out there. Call RRE and find out the next time Rick is making the trip. He might be able to fit you in while he's there. If anything, I know he does occasional e-tuning but it's on a pretty strict appointment basis.

Best bet is to call.
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 12-11-2013, 03:58 AM

Smile

Thanks for the response guys, so RRE will be the closest one for me?
Old 12-16-2013, 06:08 PM

Yes.

/10chars
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 12-16-2013, 07:19 PM

*Adam from Beeble Tooning https://www.facebook.com/BeebleTooning or

*Michael Golden the godfather of tuning maps http://goldenevo.com/

*Merlin http://forums.evolutionm.net/members...merlin-oz.html I have no direct way of finding Merlin but all 3 offer e-tuning you just need a working tactrix cable with evoscan and laptop and a wideband connect to it and your done just name the mods to them.

As far as fitting those items I would look at for the intercooler: mishimoto's video guide on how they install a frontmount for a evo X, ultimate racing instructions, ams instructions etc etc. It's not hard but just make sure you have a bunch of tools on hand as instructed as you'll probably find one or two pieces not listed in all those videos/guides that you will benefit from.

For the bov you pretty much replace it in the exact same location as the plastic one(3 points to take off, the hose to the intake manifold, the return feed back to intake and the licp intake to the bov) and air intake if you already have a aftermarket one installed you pretty much just changed it over.

I've done pretty much all of what you mentioned albeit with a few mates(the first time) it's not hard just do it in a constructed process (IC pipe from turbo, remove the intercooler and fit the new one, move onto licp etc etc) and you should be fine just make sure the clamps provided are strong and dont warp when tightned.

Hope that helps

Last edited by parralegend; 12-16-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:52 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by parralegend View Post
*Adam from Beeble Tooning https://www.facebook.com/BeebleTooning or

*Michael Golden the godfather of tuning maps http://goldenevo.com/

*Merlin http://forums.evolutionm.net/members...merlin-oz.html I have no direct way of finding Merlin but all 3 offer e-tuning you just need a working tactrix cable with evoscan and laptop and a wideband connect to it and your done just name the mods to them.

As far as fitting those items I would look at for the intercooler: mishimoto's video guide on how they install a frontmount for a evo X, ultimate racing instructions, ams instructions etc etc. It's not hard but just make sure you have a bunch of tools on hand as instructed as you'll probably find one or two pieces not listed in all those videos/guides that you will benefit from.

For the bov you pretty much replace it in the exact same location as the plastic one(3 points to take off, the hose to the intake manifold, the return feed back to intake and the licp intake to the bov) and air intake if you already have a aftermarket one installed you pretty much just changed it over.

I've done pretty much all of what you mentioned albeit with a few mates(the first time) it's not hard just do it in a constructed process (IC pipe from turbo, remove the intercooler and fit the new one, move onto licp etc etc) and you should be fine just make sure the clamps provided are strong and dont warp when tightned.

Hope that helps
Thanks for the info...i only have some issues on installing the fmic and the pipes for it coz i dont have a garage of my own and tools...but im kinda have a knowing on how to install it, but of course that will be my first time doing it, so i still need assistance from someone who did that a couple of times, but i hope i can find someone here in las vegas area, do you guys knkw someone you can refer me to?