Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Miscellaneous > Cellar

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
Hello
1st. Item was posted as used but in ment condition with a scratch free screen not new or in new condition photos were also email to buyer befor payment was recieved and buyer agreed to purchase.
My Quote: All items are in mint condition and were only used for fitment and test purpose.

Item had original protecter screen for transport when pictured by me but was removed befor boxing so buyer could see the screen free of smudging which the protective screen had refrance picture page 1 of post.
Item was used and as pictured had minor paint abrashion on top and lower corner not visable from the front only on the rear panel of item not visable when in mount and items case was not cracked, dented, broken or overly scratched as to have a unsightly apperance.
Screen was scratch free when shipped in foam holder and original box.
I am the same as any seller selling used items I can not be held responsible after item leaves my hands.
Item is in 100% working order.

2nd Item was priced with the minor paint abrashion in mind which is why item was priced 60-100 dollars less then used price for this item IE ebay and amazons most commen price for the item used.

3rd Item was shipped with original box, connector, and cd all of which were in great condition.
Item was also firmware updated and buyers model-year maps were personaly added.

4th Buyer requested to back out of deal for personal reasons 2 days after money was recieved by me and item shipped.

I informed buyer that the item was shipped and the deal was finalised.
Item was as advertised and thus does not break any sales agreement.

It was not posted as new or like new condition it was described as used and a tester unit mint was only used to describe to whole of all the items not this item alone and was not contextedit for or about this item alone in advert or in any correspondence with buyer.

So in the condition item is shown does not appear to be inconsistent with description and price for the item as it is shown.
Item is in 100% working order with no defects in usability and software.
Minor gloss abrashion is not justafication that I lied and sent a defective item.

No refund will be granted item was as advertised and photoed 100% working with a scratch free screen.

Thank you for your time and purchase.

Nick
First off... when you say "mint" condition, that means it is indeed like-new, which this item CLEARLY is not. Read the description of what a mint condition item is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mint_condition

"Over time, the term "mint" began to be used to describe many different items having excellent, like-new quality."

"Mint condition is often used to describe a collectible item such as an action figure, doll, or toy that or in some cases is as good as new without any scratches or other damage."

Secondly... when you say the item has a screen protector on it, LEAVE IT ON when shipping it. That's false advertising and if you're going to ship it without the screen protector, tell the buyer that. I couldn't care less if the item works 100%, but you LIED about the external condition of the item, and that makes you a dishonest seller.

You are not consistent with your description of the condition of the item, you say it's in mint condition yet you say it's not in like-new, which is the same thing. Yes, I requested to back out for personal reasons because I had to go to the hospital for an ongoing medical issue and my insurance isn't going to cover it, so I was doing the right thing by contacting you about it but you didn't seem to care at all stating that the item had already been shipped early, when you originally told me it would be sent out on Thursday, so you lied again.

Since you don't want to do anything about this to try and resolve it peacefully, or even respond to my email like an adult, I have escalated this on Paypal to a claim.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default K

I can see that the item is not the real problem here because you already stated that you don't care if it works 100% you are more worried about a paint abrasion.
I could under stand if you wanted 20-40 dollars for paint and a brand new screen protector I would be happy but i do not feel these minor flaw account for a full refund since that is the only thing you feel is wrong with the item.
I already priced the item very low because of these cosmetic blemishes but will refund the amounts above if it will satisfy the customer and make up for any miss under standing about the posting.
As far as your continual report on the term mint that was placed in sales description about all the items as a whole it is like any word and can be misinterpreted also it can be used to describe the working order of some thing not only it's looks.

Item was stated over and over as used testing unit I also never stated directly to you or in the forum that that item by it's self was mint only that it had a scratch free screen also as I stated it had the factory screen protecter but was removed becuase of smudging that would not come off and I did not want you to get a item like that.
The paint is a minor inconvenience and I under stand that which why the lower then normal used price of the item.

But if you will agree to the above and let me pay for the paint touch up and a new clean screen protecter I hope we can put this all behind use.
I will contact cob tuning on what type of paint and shade they use to touch up the app and will order it and send it to you.

Paypal is indeed reviewing are statements and this post with all it photo proof.
But if we can settle this one on one like I tried by keeping this out the forums and email only.

Thank you

Nick
Old 12-05-2011, 12:43 PM

What was the selling price of the AP.

Bravo, if you're that upset, sell it to me.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1llar View Post
What was the selling price of the AP.

Bravo, if you're that upset, sell it to me.
Depending on the outcome of the paypal claim, I'll consider it. PM me with a price if you're interested in it anyway.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:02 PM

pm sent
Old 12-12-2011, 09:43 AM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default deleted

Admin

Please delete this thread I do not see any more items being sold in this thread.

Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
sale cobb ra