ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > ClubRalliart Marketplace > Private Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale

Old 04-17-2014, 02:50 PM

Thumbs up 2010 RG Ralliart Sportback FULL LIFETIME PT WARRANTY

Up for sale/feeler is my 2010 sport back ralliart. It's rad.

I love this car, and would keep it, but want to reduce my debt and get out of the loan. You will not find another Ralliart with a full lifetime power train warranty, which this comes with and will transfer to you. The warranty company has been VERY good to me, and they will be good to you too if you ever need to use it. I also purchased an extended warranty on the rest of the car (electronics etc), which expires around 114,000 miles or 5 years from august 2011. If you are interested I will get those specifics to you.

Basically, if anything on the car breaks, aside from the usual parts that wear and tear like brakes and tires, it will be fixed for the $100 deductible. This alone is enough of a reason to get the car if you already wanted one.

You already know what this car is, so I won't bore you with all of the specs. Here's what you need to know about this car:

Purchased used in August 2011.
it currently has 84,xxx miles.
10k miles on a NEW SST replaced by the warranty company. The other one was acting funky so they replaced it.
Metal EVOX BOV.
upgraded blue fuel relay
K&N DropIn
New Timing Chain, less than 1000 miles on it (you'll never have to worry about this one going and blowing up your engine, like the defective ones normally found in 2010's). Replaced under warranty.
New General G Max all season tires. 90% tread.
New front brake pads, I'll keep the rears in the box in the trunk. They'll need to be replaced soon.
New ACD pump. They tend to go around 80,000 miles on these cars. Warranty company replaced it around 83,xxx miles.
No accidents, has been very well maintained, and I have most all service records. I don't have every oil change receipt, but everything major. There are some dings in the finish that are expected on a car with 84k miles, but it's a car, so that's that. The interior is in good shape. No tears, nothing crazy. Looks as you'd expect.
Spark plugs were replaced around 60-70k miles, so that's all good to go as well. I have the records for that, just forgot what the milage was.
Full syn oil, replaced at 5k intervals. I saw inside the engine when Mitsu did the new chain and it was spotless in there. Tech said one of the cleanest they've seen.

KBB Values the car at $13,5. I'm asking $14,5 cash (check, money order, credit card. Anything I can validate!) starting because of the value of the warranty, and new transmission, which cost ~$12,500. If you blow this transmission in another 100k miles(doubtful), it will only cost you $100 to replace. Any other Ralliart or Evo, with no warranty, you'd probably have to part out the car or junk it, or throw in 12k so no super low ball offers please.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. I'm located in Northern NJ. Come check it out, serious offers only, don't waste your time or mine!! Let's get this beast sold. I may be interested in trade+ cash. I'm looking for a '96-'98 e36 328i with ~120-160k miles with no major problems. Or, similar year e46 325i. Suspension/cooling should have been replaced by then.

VIN: JA32Y6HV3AU021244

The thing won't let me add more than four photos, so here is the album:
http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/sk...010%20Ralliart

2010 rg sportback

Last edited by skills; 04-17-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:06 AM

Man I love it and it's just what I'm looking for. Love that color. I need to c if my loan well go through so won't bug u to meet or anything yet till I know I am approved. But just out of curiosity where in north jersey u live. I live in vineland just gauging how far away you are from me.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillwill007 View Post
Man I love it and it's just what I'm looking for. Love that color. I need to c if my loan well go through so won't bug u to meet or anything yet till I know I am approved. But just out of curiosity where in north jersey u live. I live in vineland just gauging how far away you are from me.
Thanks for the interest! If you're in south jersey, we're right around 2 hours apart. Let me know when you get pre approved for a loan, we'll be in touch

2010 rg sportback
Old 05-03-2014, 10:05 AM

Couple bites, nothing too serious, PM me!

2010 rg sportback
Old 05-20-2014, 06:53 AM

Default Make me an offer I can't refuse...

Make me an offer!

2010 rg sportback