ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Suspension, Wheels, Tires and
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Default Ksport Procomp Big Brake Kit

Anyone know these existed? I had no clue!

Anyone also tried these or heard of them? I've heard of Ksport, but had no idea they made brakes, and for this cheap.

http://www.boostlogic.com/catalog/p9...duct_info.html

Not sure if this is a generic kit that is put together and would require a ton of fitment changes and fabrication/brackets etc.
Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP | Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by Razorlabs | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Tank | Agency Power Downpipe | Avid1 18x9 +35 Wheels | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated Test Pipe | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2 + ZR-2 Wideband/Boost gauge | Tomei Oil Cap | CF Engine Cover | CF Hood Struts | HKS Radiator Cap | Coming Soon: Evo X turbo upgrade
Old 07-25-2013, 04:02 PM

Well they don't mention Ralliart and since we know the caliper fitment and bolt spacing is different from a regular lancer. I would have to say great for them too bad for us. Perhaps you can contact them and find out if they have a kit that might fit our cars?
Old 07-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Well they don't mention Ralliart and since we know the caliper fitment and bolt spacing is different from a regular lancer. I would have to say great for them too bad for us. Perhaps you can contact them and find out if they have a kit that might fit our cars?
You are wrong about bolt and fitment , RA and regular lancers are exact same my BBK from Rotora are made for lancers
Old 07-27-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangnok View Post
You are wrong about bolt and fitment , RA and regular lancers are exact same my BBK from Rotora are made for lancers
Now are you 100% sure about this?

I have someone with a regular Lancer that is interested in buying my stock RA calipers but I was unable to confirm fitment for him.

Last edited by TrailBrake; 07-27-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:25 AM

It's pretty easy to use that Google thing. LOL!

Don't you think that if our calipers fit on the regular Lancers we would of had a few people joining just to post here or on Evom that they want to buy our calipers etc.
It would be a no brainer low buck upgrade for them.
We have dual piston and they have single piston. This has been covered on multiple threads on a few different forums. Let's not beat a dead horse.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/09-rall...ake-guide.html

I would love nothing more than for you to find some evidence to support this.
Because this would allow some of us to get back a bit of money after we upgrade to better calipers our selves.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
It's pretty easy to use that Google thing. LOL!

Don't you think that if our calipers fit on the regular Lancers we would of had a few people joining just to post here or on Evom that they want to buy our calipers etc.
It would be a no brainer low buck upgrade for them.
We have dual piston and they have single piston. This has been covered on multiple threads on a few different forums. Let's not beat a dead horse.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/09-rall...ake-guide.html

I would love nothing more than for you to find some evidence to support this.
Because this would allow some of us to get back a bit of money after we upgrade to better calipers our selves.
I sold my OEM calipers and rotors to regular lancer member and it's fit like glove RA and lancer are using same suspension so most parts will fit
Old 07-28-2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBrake View Post
Now are you 100% sure about this?

I have someone with a regular Lancer that is interested in buying my stock RA calipers but I was unable to confirm fitment for him.
And yes I confirm its same size even rotor but RA rotor is better about cooling it self that's all
Old 07-28-2013, 07:10 AM

Ralliart calipers will fit on any Lancer model below us. All you need is the RA caliper, along with the caliper bracket, and the RA rotor. TRUST ME I know this to be 100% true. I don't know if the front hubs are ABSOLUTELY 100% IDENTICAL for all Lancers, sans the Evo. But I can tell you that the caliper mounting point location and depth is identical. I have a base Lancer spindle sitting in my basement right now that I used to test fit the 6 pot Brembo big brake kit I am selling. They are interchangeable. The only reason I haven't sold mine yet is I don't have enough posts to post things for sale on the "other" board where all the NA guys hang out

Here is a link where someone has done it (RA on a GTS)..
http://9glancers.com/index.php?topic=20784.0

And on topic, I don't think I need to express my opinion on the Ksport kit, as it is well known. But if I was someone considering it, I might ask myself who actually makes those calipers, what do I do if I need to rebuild them, where can I get replacement pads, where can I get replacement rotors, etc....

Last edited by Drew; 07-28-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

I was under the impression that the GTS had the same brakes as us. I didn't realise they were also single piston if that is indeed true.
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 07-30-2013, 09:43 AM

Thank you Mangnok and Drew for bringing this correct information to light for us. Good catch guys!

Good to know that when I do upgrade my brakes I can sell them to someone else who will see this as an upgrade instead of throwing them in the garbage and having them end up in a land fill some where.